EUGENE TERREBLANCHE MURDERED 03/04/2010

niel85

What kind of message is this sending to the International press about SA being safe for?WC2010??

A true message. Time the countries that called for a democratic elected goverment (what a joke), come to their sences and see what a mess this country is in.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem in our country is a lack of vision and leadership. We have a president who doesn't have matric, he has a sidekick who he can't control with just as bad an education. We all go o the polls every 4 years with the hope that the masses will not be intimidated by the green yellow and black machine, but every time we end up with s**t on our faces. why not have a selection process for politicians. Minimum requirement pHD in political science and then work from there. Will you apoint JZ to head up your multimillion dollar corporation, why should he head up a multimillion dollar country. He is after all the CEO.

For more on bad management read rapport articel about ' wys my jou rioolplaas dan wys ek jou myne' its a real eye opener to the corruption that and mismanagement that is ruining our once proud and prosperous country.

The problem with South Africans is just this. I can't change them so I'll just keep quiet. If everybody started voicing their opininions about these idiots, maybe something will happen

Quoting from the official JZ biography that is available on the ANC webpage

'Owing to his deprived childhood, Jacob Zuma did not receive any formal schooling.'

The problem with South Africans is just this. I can't change them so I'll just keep quiet. If everybody started voicing their opininions about these idiots' date=' maybe something will happen[/quote']

...knock yourself out pal....been there, done that but realised early on that I had more important things to do with my life than participate in african politics...it's a circus just looking for clowns.

The problem with South Africans is just this. I can't change them so I'll just keep quiet. If everybody started voicing their opininions about these idiots' date=' maybe something will happen[/quote']

...knock yourself out pal....been there, done that but realised early on that I had more important things to do with my life than participate in african politics...it's a circus just looking for clowns.

And too many ringleaders looking for their own show!

the youth have the power to create change in SA, there's lots of them and each understands the need to be heard.

imagine the pressure they could put on the government.

Well, condolences to the family of ET. I agree with what h did, only tried to stand up for the whites of this country,  after they were sold to the .... by FW de Klerk, and the farmers. The way he did it though...Confused

S.Africa: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: The Murder of Eugene Terreblanche was DEFINITELY a Planned Assassination....

A friend of mine phoned me up with a most stunning fact he has spotted in the newspapers. He used to be in Military Intelligence decades ago' date=' and scanning newspapers was his daily job.

He told me this. He said, that according to the newspaper reports the 21 year old and the 15 year old who murdered Eugene Terreblanche, killed him AND THEN PHONED THE POLICE TO SAY THEY'VE KILLED HIM "IN SELF DEFENCE".

My friend said: Where on earth do you hear of instances, especially in South Africa, on a farm, where the murderers phone the police to say "come and get us". They have every opportunity on earth to escape and they didn't. They're young, they are in a remote area, they could very easily have melted into the townships and never been found (we have so many unsolved murders).

And, when the Police arrive they already have their story ready and the story is they killed him because he did not pay their wages.

My friend, who is no conspiracy theorist said to me: Jan, you've been saying this for YEARS... and here it is.

He was also talking that these 2 guys will get big pay-offs for the murder of Eugene. That's why they will go to jail, because they know they'll be looked after, they'll get a nice soft landing. The monies and favours have probably been agreed on for them and their families out of some secret black budget, etc. Rest assured, these guys went in there, did the job, murdered him and this was just the next step in the procedure.

Now ask yourself WHY they would want to be caught? Here's the reason: It is utterly crucial that they carry out the next step in the plan which is: ANC RACE HATE PROPAGANDA AGAINST AFRIKANERS AND WHITES BY WAY OF USING EUGENE TERREBLANCHE AS THE EXAMPLE.

So now the newspapers and court rooms will be filled with the following line, which goes: "We poor blacks are constantly being abused by these racist, white Afrikaner trash, and (sob) poor us, we were so poor and this horrible man refused to pay us... and in desperation we killed him because we have had enough of this endless abuse by these racist white scum. (more sobs)" Then everyone goes: "Tut, tut..." shame poor black guys... that piece of white racist sh*t DESERVED TO DIE... he got what he rightfully DESERVED.

But this is propaganda, and here's where it gets even more insidious. I wrote about this stuff in my book, Government by Deception (2001). I wrote about "Semantic Warfare" and I wrote deeply about propaganda. In there I mentioned that you also smear people by association. So, killing ET has interesting consequences. Because ET has been demonised over the years and has a high profile as a "white Neo-NAZI racist", he fits a nice "profile" that is quite well established in the minds of foreigners, Liberals, etc. He is seen as the "typical Afrikaner" - which he is not. But he has become the IMAGE of how others perceive the Afrikaner to be.

So now when he is killed like this, with this excuse, the next step, is a generalised SMEAR CAMPAIGN against ALL AFRIKANERS and then to a lesser extent, all whites. That's the next step for these 2 young blacks. (Heck, at this rate, maybe the ANC would like them to appear on Oprah where, like that Bobbit woman, they can explain how this white racist maltreated them and why they were JUSTIFIED in the "RIGHTEOUS KILLING" of ET).

This is a campaign, and I have warned before, when the ANC wants to come after us, they will smear us. They need to tell everyone how evil we are BEFORE THEY KILL US, so that when they do kill us, then everyone quietly goes along and says: The white trash of South Africa DESERVED TO DIE. THIS WAS GOOD.

The ANC will be using all their organs to spread this racist propaganda about ET across the world. It is crucial that they smear us. The ANC is planning other things for us.

Incidentally, Julius Malema, Racist, communist attack dog, and personal mouthpiece of Jacob Zuma and the ANC, happens to be outside the country at this time. Malema claims whites want to kill him. Isn't it interesting that he is outside the country as we speak? I mentioned before what a crybaby coward he is, and I suspect that the crybaby coward Malema was spirited out of this country (on tax payer money to Robert Mugabe!!!! Yes!)... just in case some whites decided to pop him. I'll bet that as part of their plan they needed to ensure Julius's safety and so they sent him out of the country on an appropriate mission - which itself will be in the next article I am about to post.

It all smells to me like a plan that came together.

I would like to know more about the 2 blacks who murdered ET. How long did they work for him? Is there any evidence he did not pay them in the past, etc? What can we find out about the black people who worked personally for ET.

Posted By: Jan

AfricanCrisis Webmaster

Author of: Government by Deception

Link: http://www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=73544&%3ES.Africa:%20EXTREMELY%20IMPORTANT:%20The%20Murder%20of%20Eugene%20Terreblanche%20was%20DEFINITELY%20a%20Planned%20Assassination

[/quote']

I am not one for conspiracy theories but I will play along and add my 2c.

This could also be an elaborate scheme by white extremist to rally support.

Having two black guys murder ET then handing themselves over to the police with a poor motive is enough to get some white people (especially AWB supporters) riled up.

The poor motive and chris hani's anniversary is enough to make people point fingers at Malena and company.

For all we know, ET is the sacrificial lamb.

Just the other side of the coin, i guess.

Holy crap, I read every post from 1 - 19, and I must admit, some people are really fired up in here Confused....

The best post so far, and the one I personally side with, is:

Originally posted by colonel

S.Africa: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: The Murder of Eugene Terreblanche was DEFINITELY a Planned Assassination....

A friend of mine phoned me up with a most stunning fact he has

spotted in the newspapers. He used to be in Military Intelligence

decades ago, and scanning newspapers was his daily job.

He told me this. He said, that according to the

newspaper reports the 21 year old and the 15 year old who murdered

Eugene Terreblanche, killed him AND THEN PHONED THE POLICE TO SAY

THEY'VE KILLED HIM "IN SELF DEFENCE".

My friend said: Where on earth do you hear of

instances, especially in South Africa, on a farm, where the murderers

phone the police to say "come and get us". They have every opportunity

on earth to escape and they didn't. They're young, they are in a remote

area, they could very easily have melted into the townships and never

been found (we have so many unsolved murders).

And, when the Police arrive they already have

their story ready and the story is they killed him because he did not

pay their wages.

My friend, who is no conspiracy theorist said to me: Jan, you've been saying this for YEARS... and here it is.

He was also talking that these 2 guys will get

big pay-offs for the murder of Eugene. That's why they will go to jail,

because they know they'll be looked after, they'll get a nice soft

landing. The monies and favours have probably been agreed on for them

and their families out of some secret black budget, etc. Rest assured,

these guys went in there, did the job, murdered him and this was just

the next step in the procedure.

Now ask yourself WHY they would want to be

caught? Here's the reason: It is utterly crucial that they carry out

the next step in the plan which is: ANC RACE HATE PROPAGANDA AGAINST

AFRIKANERS AND WHITES BY WAY OF USING EUGENE TERREBLANCHE AS THE

EXAMPLE.

So now the newspapers and court rooms will be

filled with the following line, which goes: "We poor blacks are

constantly being abused by these racist, white Afrikaner trash, and

(sob) poor us, we were so poor and this horrible man refused to pay

us... and in desperation we killed him because we have had enough of

this endless abuse by these racist white scum. (more sobs)" Then

everyone goes: "Tut, tut..." shame poor black guys... that piece of

white racist sh*t DESERVED TO DIE... he got what he rightfully

DESERVED.

But this is propaganda, and here's where it gets

even more insidious. I wrote about this stuff in my book, Government by

Deception (2001). I wrote about "Semantic Warfare" and I wrote deeply

about propaganda. In there I mentioned that you also smear people by

association. So, killing ET has interesting consequences. Because ET

has been demonised over the years and has a high profile as a "white

Neo-NAZI racist", he fits a nice "profile" that is quite well

established in the minds of foreigners, Liberals, etc. He is seen as

the "typical Afrikaner" - which he is not. But he has become the IMAGE

of how others perceive the Afrikaner to be.

So now when he is killed like this, with this

excuse, the next step, is a generalised SMEAR CAMPAIGN against ALL

AFRIKANERS and then to a lesser extent, all whites. That's the next

step for these 2 young blacks. (Heck, at this rate, maybe the ANC would

like them to appear on Oprah where, like that Bobbit woman, they can

explain how this white racist maltreated them and why they were

JUSTIFIED in the "RIGHTEOUS KILLING" of ET).

This is a campaign, and I have warned before,

when the ANC wants to come after us, they will smear us. They need to

tell everyone how evil we are BEFORE THEY KILL US, so that when they do

kill us, then everyone quietly goes along and says: The white trash of

South Africa DESERVED TO DIE. THIS WAS GOOD.

The ANC will be using all their organs to spread

this racist propaganda about ET across the world. It is crucial that

they smear us. The ANC is planning other things for us.

Incidentally, Julius Malema, Racist, communist

attack dog, and personal mouthpiece of Jacob Zuma and the ANC, happens

to be outside the country at this time. Malema claims whites want to

kill him. Isn't it interesting that he is outside the country as we

speak? I mentioned before what a crybaby coward he is, and I suspect

that the crybaby coward Malema was spirited out of this country (on tax

payer money to Robert Mugabe!!!! Yes!)... just in case some whites

decided to pop him. I'll bet that as part of their plan they needed to

ensure Julius's safety and so they sent him out of the country on an

appropriate mission - which itself will be in the next article I am

about to post.

It all smells to me like a plan that came together.

I would like to know more about the 2 blacks who

murdered ET. How long did they work for him? Is there any evidence he

did not pay them in the past, etc? What can we find out about the black

people who worked personally for ET.

Posted By: Jan

AfricanCrisis Webmaster

Author of: Government by Deception

Link:

http://www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=73544&%3ES.Africa:%20EXTREMELY%20IMPORTANT:%20The%20Murder%20of%20Eugene%20Terreblanche%20was%20DEFINITELY%20a%20Planned%20Assassination

I hope this just blows over, and I pray for guidance and peace, but what I see and feel in my heart is reluctance to believe that this was "just another farm murder", and fear for the worst.

My we all be safe and kept during the trying times ahead.

Good luck my fellow hubbers Thumbs%20Up

Groups battle... by song

Tue, 06 Apr 2010 10:34

http://cdn.24.com/files/Cms/General/d/493/48732c14780a4e56a52caed861ab73ef.jpg http://cdn.24.com/files/Cms/General/d/493/ff33dba4661544f8955fed2d5fdb7572.jpg

Police had to separate black and white groups with razor wire as tension mounted outside the Ventersdorp Magistrate's Court on Tuesday ahead of the appearance of two people expected to be charged with the murder of AWB leader Eugene Terre'Blanche.

This was after a group of white people hit and pushed a group of black people outside the court after they sang the old and new national anthems at each other ahead of the appearance of the two farm workers accused of murdering Terre'Blanche on Saturday.

Police wedged themselves into the middle of the group to separate them and then pushed the black group away and began erecting razor wire to separate them.

The fracas began when the white supporters of Terre'Blanche started singing "Die Stem", South Africa's apartheid era anthem, and the black observers outside the court in return sang the old version of Nkosi Sikeleli Afrika.

The physical confrontation was believed to have started when a white woman sprayed the instant drink Kool Aid at one of the black people singing.

Themba Mbatha, from Ekurhuleni, who had been the target, said: "We are not here to fight and the worst thing that they did now is to separate us with barbed wire."

He said they came in solidarity with farm workers, because they understood their battles.

Terre'Blanche headed the far right wing Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging (AWB) organisation, and his death was being linked to ANC Youth League leader Julius Malema's singing of the song "Shoot the boer".

As the police were unrolling the razor wire from their armoured vehicle, they drove into a ditch and got stuck, setting off the singing of the Afrikaner folk song "o, help 'n bietjie daar" (lend a hand), with some of the white people shouting, "find a boer and a tractor" and laughing at the police as they struggled to complete their task of separating the two races.

The white group then sang "Bobbejaan klim die berg" (the baboon climbs the mountain), before a farmer appealed for calm.

Irrespective who is resposible The AWB will retaliate against Malema, might be in for a bit of a rough ride SA.

A step in the right direction Clap

http://www.news24.com/Content/SouthAfrica/Politics/1057/1d3cd46fea084c738c5ef7543dcba5b9/06-04-2010-11-55/Zuma,_Mantashe_muzzle_Malema

Cape Town - Julius Malema is no longer allowed to sing the words "shoot

the boer" in a controversial struggle song, the ANC said on Tuesday.

He

is also not allowed to make any statements about murder victim Eugene

Terre'Blanche or do anything provocative.

Gwede

Mantashe, secretary-general of the ANC, confirmed to Beeld on

Tuesday night that he and President Jacob Zuma

met with the ANC youth league leader.

"I've just come from Ma?hlambandlopfu (Zuma's official residence in

Pretoria), where I told Malema to refrain from making inflammatory

statements. He is also not allowed to sing the song ("Ayesab' amagwala")

in its entirety," said Mantashe.

"There will be very clear

outcomes regarding Malema after our conversation with him. People will

be able to see the result. The ANC and the youth league will restrain

him."

He said if singing the words "shoot the boer" is leading to

polarisation in society, the ANC will put a stop to it.

However,

only the ANC can make such a decision and only after internal

discussions, "because it is we as the ruling party who are leading

society".

"However, we are convinced that a political solution,

as opposed to a legal one, will provide a holistic solution.

"I'm

no protector of Malema, but the irritation he causes and the problem...

needs to be isolated and solved," said Mantashe.