more Very Sad news :-(

EyeMod

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eish ... very sad news ...sorry to Bruce and Angela and a huge loose to SA cycling smiley19.gif my thoughts are with you and your family, it was a privilege to witness Bruce and Adam at sani2c this year ...I cry with you guys

R.I.P. Adam. My deepest sympathies to Bruce and Angela and all the rest of the family and friends

another sad day in cycling...... condolences to the family and friends.

this has got to a stage where something needs to be done. i'm not sure what but we need to put our collective powers together and present something to the authorities or transport departments. it can't get to a stage where cylists are mowed down every week

I'm absolutely stunned at this terrible, terrible news. So sorry for your huge loss, Bruce and Angela. This world is undoubtedly a poorer place without Adam, a rising cycling star and a truly amazing person.

RIP ADAM....team mate and  great friend

all i know is that he was out training alone close to their farm, and a car hit him from behind....dont have anything else

truly sad, and he will be greatly missed by all of us!!

really cant believe it still!!!

Cry

This is my first "up close and personal" cycling death - my partner and I spent a few hours riding with Adam and Bruce at Sani2c.

To say I'm totally gutted is a serious understatement.

I can only imagine how Bruce and the family feel.

Wow.

My condolences to the family. RIP Adam...