more Very Sad news :-(

EyeMod

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arnie, he was the son of Bruce Reyneke and one of the most talented juniors out there...

I have been riding with the club for 4,5 years now and saw Adam develop from being a kid on a tiny yellow Tommasini, to the massive talent that he was... We all watched in anticipation as he got faster and faster almost by the day.

We are shattered and our thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

I will miss trying my best to chase Adam up Klapperkop on a Saturday...

Bruce, ons harte gaan uit na julle toe en ek bid dat daar vir julle lig in hierdie duisternis sal wees. Ons is so jammer vir julle verlies.

Michael Prinsloo

Dear Bruce,Angie and Natasha. There are no words to describe how shocked Yvonne and I were at the news of your tragic lose of Adam.

Bruce having known you for a good number of years one can say that Adam must have had yours and Angies goodness as a person.

We will keep you all in our prayers my friend.

Glenn and Yvonne Fowler.

Sad Sad day, should we all turn to mountainbiking and face the fear of just being mugged in the field than being hit from behind by a car?????

My deepest condolences to the Reyneke family and friends!! You will be missed sonny

What a Shock - Bruce there is nothing we can say to fill that gap in your life right now - but we remember him as a champ. From his early days getting you time penalties in Epic to his fabulous riding this past year. You can remember him PROUDLY and we will miss following him!

My condolenses to the family on this very tragic loss!

Where exactly did this happen? I heard it was somewhere near ladybrand.  we often have riders training the road between Ladybrand and Clocolan and always thought it was a good, wide road for training.

My sincere condolences to the Reyneke family.

This is a tragic day for road cycling in this country.