A death un-noticed

Canaris

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't even say they are animals because I like animals. Let's call them malemas, you cannot get a lower form of life then that.

Terrible! But the woman who witnessed it is more worried about spirits than the murder!!!!!!!!

Terrible! But the woman who witnessed it is more worried about spirits than the murder!!!!!!!!

That's just their superstitious sh*t! WTF have we got living in South Africa?

South Africa, a land of murder, mayhem and brutality.

Till recently I didnt want to believe the above statement, but these days its ringing true....Unhappy

Seems like whatever we have is diminishing fast! Revolutionary songs are coming up again for some reason. But when that De La Rey song was sung they didn't like it. Now it is acceptable to have double standards and sing their songs.

funny thing is that de la rey wasnt even a revolutionary song, but just stirred up emotions.

I've lost heart in SA, I allways had hope and tried to stay positive. At the moment all I see is a very dark future for our beloved country.

funny thing is that de la rey wasnt even a revolutionary song' date=' but just stirred up emotions.

I've lost heart in SA, I allways had hope and tried to stay positive. At the moment all I see is a very dark future for our beloved country.

[/quote']

True. But then they think it is ok for their revolutionary songs.

I am unfortunately heading towards the same feeling.

True. But then they think it is ok for their revolutionary songs.

Andy my friend, sadly this is what discrimination is.

Dangle, I know all too well. In the legal profession and they have a Black Lawyers Association. But can you imagine what would happen if we formed a White Lawyers Association?

Sad story and truly "xenophobic"

?

Yes' date=' you would know...Wink
[/quote'] "

Please get over yourself and do a proper study of the word xenophobic.

Can anybody else feel the gentle breeze of revolution on their prickling skin?

All empires build, peak, and then collapse.

I hope I am not killed by a white hater before then.

Live in peace. Co-exist. Accomodate. Educate.

Can all you doomsayers please remember to switch the light off when you leave! We need the power.

This happens everywhere from time to time. So be it.

Regarding the song/s I dont believe the Malema soing should be sung, but it should not be banned as it does have a history.

Delarey was not banned even if it did stir up things a bit. Malema just like to draw attention to himself. D**s that he is.

Questions.

1. Can it be proven that the song caused the murder?????

2. all all blacks the same??????

3. Are all whites the same?????

4. Was it not just an incident due to local issues between the two/three parties.

5. Do you know all the facts?????

Respect to both sides leaders for controlling the situation for now.

See the glass as half full and work towards solving the problem or go find greener pastures.

All you negative ppl are giving me the Grrrrssss.

Um, guys.  the murdered person was a black Zimbabwean.  Someone trying to make a living to support his family back home.  How the hell do you get it right to bring white racist trash talk into the thread?