PPA!!!!! ARGGGGGG

Browncow

I know its been raised before.. but come on PPA, you've had 3 months to update seedings, and on the day they supposed to be up, they say and i quote "Sorry, we are waiting on Race-Tec to upload the results".

If they knew that the seedings are supposed to be up today(which they do), why not get Race-Tec to upload everything yesterday, so they would be ready today??

again PPA have out done themselves...

Sorry for my outburst guys..

Tongue

Agreed. And the results are up on RaceTec's website within a day or two after the completion of a race anyway, so it's hardly them who are to blame...

This is absolutley disgusting. They should all be fired. This is certainly not how things are done in the corporate world!

Hi Browncow, you read my thoughts re PPA and seeding, I was told "AFTER CYCLETOUR" wll Cycletour has come and gone and so has the first Wed of the month "AGAIN". Maybe next month. Hang in there. Regards R3SL.

its a few calculations that are done. and all results are stored in a database at racetec. the PPA website then reads them out for you. you can get seedings even for people that aren't a member of PPA

Browncow,

I share you dissappointment.

Uncool!

smiley21.gif

PPA's credibility was already in question since the infamous 'Simonsvlei carnage'.

Hope they can do betta!

It's a damn disgrace that the poor telephone operators at the PPA office have to constantly deal with irate PPA members.

Why shield inept officials. Publicise the names and contact details of the person responsible for this debacle so that we may contact them directly.

Why use Racetec as an excuse. It's the duty of the PPA to ensure that service level agreements get fulfilled

NEXT SEEDING RUN:

The seeding run normally takes place on the first Wednesday of the month. However, Racetec has not completed the seeding calculations after the 2010 Cycle Tour, and the seeding run will take place only in the week of 12 April 2010

I agree, have also been on their case after the Cape Cobra, was told that they were waiting for Argus to be completed before doing seeding run, now got the same response, waiting on racetec.

Its ridiculous.

We need another company to offer some competition to them now. We can see in SA that monopolies dont work.

Lets get some more options on the table and then we will see them finally pull up their socks.

does that mean that the argus didn't turn out to be such a good event. its obviously messing with the old system and not working out correctly.

PPA is gonna have serious problems as most people wanted to be reseeded before the race this saturday. Does that also mean the this weekend's race will also be included in the seeding run?