wheels or groupset upgrade

Domin8tr

So I've got an option to upgrade my complete groupset to XT. I'm running X7's all over with no hassles. The other alternative is to upgrade my wheelset to Crosstrails, which look like winners to me.

Any idea's and why?

wheels for sure - try go for a custom built set of wheels, as in normal hubs/spokes/rim rather than a pre-built, you can build to suite your riding style, weight requirement and budget......

wheels!!! get a pair of eastons xcone ss from crc for about 4k incl import vat, awesome wheelset, good value

Im also thinking of upgrading my wheels new rims and go tubeless. but with all the rims out there what and why? I currently have the Mavic crossride rims.

I did that ghetto Tubeless thing I found on Youtube. Totally don't need UST specific rims. Cost so little compared to the Stans kits etc...

U unhappy with the Mavics?

I did that ghetto Tubeless thing I found on Youtube. Totally don't need UST specific rims. Cost so little compared to the Stans kits etc...
U unhappy with the Mavics?

No not really maybe just do tubeless conversion then?

absolutely! I havn't looked back, can't believe I ran tubes for so long. That conversion is really simple. Uses BMX tubes, works so well! Including the R400 saving on rim strips. Won't run tubes again. Tyres are a bit pricey though. I have a UST specific on the back and a Kevlar beaded, normal tyre, both tubeless.