Kloeden suffers coccyx fracture

superman2007

Posted on 12 July 2007 - 20:22

http://images.supersport.co.za/KloedenAndreas060123WithUlrichAIbg.jpgGerman Andreas Kloeden sustained a suspected coccyx fracture after crashing during the fifth stage of the Tour de France, Astana manager Marc Biver said in Autun, France, on Thursday.

The 32-year-old, who is second in the overall standings, is a major doubt for Friday's sixth stage.

Asked if he was concerned about team leader Alexander Vinokourov who also crashed on the stage, Biver said: "He is a warrior, I'm not too worried. I'm more worried about Kloedi, who has a suspected coccyx fracture."

The medical staff of the Tour de France said the former T-Mobile rider had been taken to hospital for a scan on his pelvis.

Kloeden crashed after 107 km of the stage, a 182.5-km ride from Chablis to Autun, but finished in the main pack.

Astana team leader Alexander Vinokourov, who crashed 25 km from the finish line, was also taken to hospital for further checks on a deep wound on his right knee.

F_kkit, sommer twee van my span se ryers, hulle sal moet begin spuit om op te vang.

agge neee, at least Kloden het darem terug geklim in 2de..., Vino, ook maar troubles in TEam Kick your @ss land, hulle het verstaan nie Engels en jnou laat hulle hulle gatte skop!!!Angry en Pereiro het ook nog punte gemaak.. oohhh, I'm gonna take your out haaa haaa

Moenie worry nie, die Kazakhstan Jack Russel sal op die Podium staan en shampagne drink.

Rabubi ek dink die Jack Russel het die abilities maar nie die brein nie.  Hy kan nie strategies race nie.

Boela, seker waar, maar dis hoekom daar so draadjie by sy oor uithang dat sy team manager net kan se :"Sa, vat daai berg!!"

Boela' date=' seker waar, maar dis hoekom daar so draadjie by sy oor uithang dat sy team manager net kan se :"Sa, vat daai berg!!"

[/quote'] LOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClap

En dan by die volgende berg blaas hy. Het dit mos al baie in die verlede gesien.

I broke my coccyx in a motorbike accident many years ago and it's furking aina. I couldn't sit for a month afterwards, so if the facture is bad, I can't see Kloden sitting on a saddle today, for sure!

if that is one's "stuitjie" - ouch. Broke mine in std 7, had problems going down to sit for a months and neither stand up. Had to push /lower myself with my arms for the time.

Its sad to see anyone hurt in a bike crash, but it has to be said, Kloden has always been a follower instead of an attacker.

If I was his team manager I would have given him a major kick up the cockyx a Loooong time ago!

20070713_011947_clip_image002.jpg

probably phoning Fuentes...............everyon forgotten already this is the guy who changed teams because he didn't want to sign up to their new code of conduct ?