Broke my seatpost

_Daemon_

So, while I as just riding along...my seatpost snapped.

Ok, maybe the "just riding along" happend over a tabletop jump in Kungweni bike park :)

Yes it's a weightweenie xc/road KCNC post, not meant for tabletops etc. But seriously no extreme force was excreted on the post, nothing more than what a rocky race will provide, Magalies Monster, or one of the drops on the XC loop in fountains.

Oh well, replaced it with a Thomson post.

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3739/img8094v.jpg

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/4306/img8101e.jpg

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9398/img8098s.jpg

Just face it dude' date=' you're too fat !

[/quote']

Sure, I'm a "little" overweight, but how is this MY fault!      smiley18.gif smiley36.gif

eish i have one of those please give us a folow up take it straight back to the lbs or any agent from kcnc

Just face it dude' date=' you're too fat !?Wink

[/quote']yes..all 79kg's of me ;)

but you are just 5ft tall. smiley36.gif

So' date=' while I as just riding along...my seatpost snapped.

Ok, maybe the "just riding along" happend over a tabletop jump in Kungweni bike park :)
Yes it's a weightweenie xc/road KCNC post, not meant for tabletops etc. But seriously no extreme force was excreted on the post, nothing more than what a rocky race will provide, Magalies Monster, or one of the drops on the XC loop in fountains.

[/quote']

I'm sure you mean "exerted"... excreted is kinda gross! haha! Wink

[/quote']

hehe..firefox spell checker ;)

[/quote']

He was excreting after he sat down on the remainder of his seatpost. LOL

[/quote']

hehe..firefox spell checker ;)

hahahaha! I had flash backs of that narna who pinched a loaf at the startline of a race a few months back, haha!