Cyclists supporting Cyclists in business

craigd

Howzit guys and girls.... askfrikkie.com is a business directory aimed at cyclists that have businesses and cyclists looking for a product/service outside of cycling... effectively encouraging cyclists to support cyclists.

If you are a cyclist and have a business that you would like to advertise to cyclists then go to http://www.askfrikkie.com create a listing and use the code 1yr4free  to get a free listing for 1 year.

If you're not a business owner then please use this site and support cyclists that have businesses. 

Askfrikkie.com also supports cyclists.... 20% of our revenue from the site will go to a cycling related charity.

Cheers

Craig

Nice one...will sure use the site as well as advertise on it.

How about the revenue going to Sign-Up Cyclist Safety Initiative? Since not many cyclist out there supported the National Cyclist Safety & Memorial ride. Just a suggestion

www.backabuddy.co.za/cyclistsafety

smiley2.gif

Thanks Cycle wife... I really hope that cyclists support this... If cyclists supported cyclists then it keeps the revenue within the cycling fraternity which will ulitmately grow the industry and the sport as a whole.

THanks for your suggestion on the Cyclist Safety Charity. I know its a topical issue right now and I will give it some serious thought. Bottom line though is that if cyclists don't support askfrikkie.com then I cant donate money to any charity... cheers Craig

i was the slowest one at the back of the pack!

and i totally agree, and certainly hope that the next one has a few more people who support - preferably who are as slow as me :(

Hi all

I have had a few people contact me saying that their business category doesn't show on the listing.. If your business category e.g. Dentist... doesn't show then just let me know and I will add it.. I just don't want 100's of empty categories on the site..

Cheers

Just registered now.... great concept. Thumbs%20Up

Must log in again a bit later and look a bit more, are there fields where we can put in our website or a bit of about info?

Hey Danger... If you sign up for the showcase listing and use the code 1yr4free your listing will be free until april 2011. With the showcase listing you will be able to list all contact details, upload pics and video, fine tune your location on a map... basically create a comprehensive listing for your business

hey Craig! great idea! I added myself under Construction, so please move me when you have created a BODY/Health services category Wink

hey Craig! great idea! I added myself under Construction' date=' so please move me when you have created a BODY/Health services category Wink[/quote']

Done... Thanks for listing...