What bike

reteid

I currently have/ride a Mongoose Otero Super.The bike is standard apart from tubeless conversion which I did.I also put on bigger rotors.The normal things that has worn out has been replaced.I am now in the process of looking at a new/2nd hand bike.I ride 2-4 times in the week and the odd race over weekends.Normally the middle routes eg 40-50km races.I see Raleigh is going to bring out new bikes(canyon/namib with suspension).What would be the better bike of these 2 raleighs.I am also looking at a 2nd hand silverback mercury or is it best to stick with what I have and upgrade the components along the way?Any thoughts out there.Any help would be appreciated.I am not a race snake and normally sort of make up the numbers at the races.

Soek dringend na 'n padfiets, lig en goeie ratstelsel, Shimano 105/ultegra. voorkeur is Raleugh, Merida, Specialized. Die webwerf gee my kopseer, weet nie waar en hoe om te soek nie. Dankie vir die hulp as daar iemand is wat kan help. Raam grootte medium, my lengte is 1,690. binne been 800. Dankie. Gesukkel met my swaar trek 1200 in die Argus en wind.