Beware of Bike Mechanix

The Mac

Having used Juan from Bike Mechianx I now unfortunately have to send a warning to my fellow cyclists.

Juan stole a polar watch and cash from me, he has stolen a helmet from Johhny S, tools from a client and I hear new stroies everyday.

Stick to bike shops like the amazing guys at Northcliff, Dunkeld etc, you have somewhere to go back to if there is an issue.

This chap will vanish once he had lifted something from you.

Be warned!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you lay a theft charge at the police station?

Do you have proof of all the allegations?

This is a treacherous path for both the owner of the publication and the accusor. One threatening lawyer's letter and it is gone.

Edit: Besides, our friend Mackie is an annonymous coward sniping away at someone who pissed him off.

My guess is that he's a double poster who created this nameless profile in anger, hoping the Interweb will sort out his fight with Juan.

This smells like sour grapes, one post flaming an oke and off he goes, false accusations maybe. Anyone here used Ruan to fix their bikes?

I service my own bike...sometimes I find it in the garage and it has new cranks and new bling bits all over the place...

I also have a lower bank balance.

Who do I address the Lawyers letter to?

Shocked

Also be aware of car or any other type of mechanic , Builders , electricians , plummers , milkman and lets not forget govermunt institutions .

Guest Big H
Also be aware of car or any other type of mechanic ' date=' Builders , electricians , plummers , milkman and lets not forget govermunt institutions .[/quote']

..... why did you leave road builders, welders etc out of your list!!!!!!!!!Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileLOL

Since bike mechanics have now been declared agent bastards and long-fingered evil thieves, would It be a low blow if I reminded everybody that my next DIY Maintenance and Repair course in Cape Town is on 1 and 2 May?

Do the course and avoid getting your stuff stolen.