Cassette

Domin8tr

Replaced my own rear cassette yesterday. First time for me. Damn it was easy! Must have taken 10 minutes including the faffing around!!

did you replace the chain aswell? otherwise it may jump on the cassette. I know if you just change the chain and not the cassette after a bit of mileage one or the other with not work correctly. Anyway.

Replaced my own rear cassette yesterday. First time for me. Damn it was easy! Must have taken 10 minutes including the BEER DRINKING!!

Fixed the typo

It is easy, you just need to be prepared for the horrible snapping sound as the lock-nut releases.

Replaced my own rear cassette yesterday. First time for me. Damn it was easy! Must have taken 10 minutes including the BEER DRINKING!!

Fixed the typo

Thanks for that chunks, sorry chuck!

Crankset is the next project, Got an XT set for R1800, bit of a bargin if u ask me!!

SSSSShhht!!!

Bike maintenance is supposed to be a mystery and only REAL men do this themselves.....keep the mystery going....don't tell everyone how easy it actually is!!!