COPS - do your JOBS!!!!

cyclewife

How's this...

My brother in PE got hit by a car today...guy turned infront of him.

The good citizen travelling behind him, stopped the perp and waited for cops and ambulance to arrive.

When my nephew got there, he went to chat to the cops but was told to bugger off...(sure that nephew was not too friendly considering his father is lying in the road)

To cut a long story short...nephew complied and went to his father at the ambulance....

LOW AND BEHOLD...when he looked again, the COPS & the PERP had left the scene.

No registration numbers where taken...what for..the cops where there - not so?

WRONG!! if you are in an accident and coherent - or you are a bystander...use the cellphone camera and take pics.

So much for our "officers of the law"...

i hope the perp AND cops concerned experience some cosmic justice.

I really really hope your brother heals up soon

Thanks Slowpoke.

He is suffering dislocated shoulder - being scanned and sonars being done ...surgeon will evaluate later today. and 2 x broken back ribs.

But he's ALIVE...thank God for that.

This happened on Old Cape Road near Jack's Cafe (Greenbushes side)

Heard about the story this morning. Considering the police seem to be protecting the "very guilty" driver, something doesnt seem right here. Probably an off duty police officer!! Who had a good party the night before!!!

Hmmmmm!!

Hmmm...talk about making assumptionsOuch

Easy way to find out who was on the scene is to go to the station commander of kabega SAPS lay a complaint and let them check on the vehicle tracking system(most SAPS vehicles is fitted with them) who stood off there at the time of the incident. Surely the nephew would be able to point out the officers?

Mr Crack,i sent a PM to cyclewife telling her what to do.That's near to where Anriette got hit,isnt it?

That is absolutly pathetic. You must register a complaint with the independent complaints directorate

Hmmm...talk about making assumptionsOuch

Easy way to find out who was on the scene is to go to the station commander of kabega SAPS lay a complaint and let them check on the vehicle tracking system(most SAPS vehicles is fitted with them) who stood off there at the time of the incident. Surely the nephew would be able to point out the officers?

Hahaha!

Thanks wisecrack!

Thought some advise might be come from you!

Thanks Wisecrack and gummibear.

They have one of the cyclist dad's who works at the station looking into it for us. I'm sure it's the same road of Andriette's accident.

Nephew said he'd be able to identify the cops...

So trust the tracking system was working...you just never know.

I'll keep updates coming..will be interesting to see how things pan out.

Well well well.... the description of the car was spot on (can't really miss this beauty)...cause some cyclists rode past it this morning...alerted my brother's son...who went and took these.

You can see where impact occurred....broken window etc. No wonder his shoulder is dislocated and he has broken ribs. Ouch!

So if you are riding your bike in PE...watch out for this asshole. My brother tells me that the driver looked him straight in the eyes....just carried on turning. The car has the broken window - dented bonnet - and paint from his bike on the car as well....

They are tracking the cop car that was called to the scene and these photo's will accompany the case they are opening against the driver as well as the two cops that drove away from the scene. May Justice be done!20100416_050036_The_car.jpg20100416_050116_The_car1.jpg

What you do......always comes back to haunt you!!!

smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

Hear, hear!

Just a pity it takes civilians to do the officer's of the law's jobs for them.