my apologies to planet x bikes

pedal pusher

All is sorted out now,was a mix up with contact numbers & so forth.I will admit I was abit hasty with the post,but in todays world one can't help but panic & be paranoid especially with all the stories floating around.

Sorry Kiwi & the rest of the Planet -x team!

Keep up the good service!

They are not dodgy at all. I have ordered many things from Kiwi and i know of at least 5 other hubbers that have as well, and each of us have had great service.

Have you tried sending him a PM?

had nothing but great service form Kiwi at planet-x bikes.......I'm sure it will all be fine.

very happy with my On-One frame.....

Excellent honest and quick service always. Nothing dodgy about Wayne except that he is a Kiwi but he's not a bad one as they go.

If someone doesn't get back to you immediately with something like that, don't panic or send out insinuating messages. More than likely, on receipt of your message they realise the deadline has gone but have not received the goods yet and are now chasing couriers, suppliers etc. This takes a few minutes. Give it time, all will be well.

Overseas orders are always subject to all sorts of obstacles that can sap time.

If this deal isn't good, I'll eat my helmet.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the good words! All sorted now, Pedal Pusher's order was delayed but for some reason emails and txt's didn't get through to let him know. Sorry for the stress!!!

If this deal isn't good' date=' I'll eat my helmet.

[/quote']

All is well! Was hoping to see Johan eat his old Top Sport helmet!

Ok that is great news.Sorry for the false alarm.

Maybe you could have had grace and not posted this htread then as guys will be seing it onthe sidebar and some might not go through the trouble of reading the actual thing but might not consider them next time around cause something inthe back of their mind thinks they are dodgey.

just a friendly thought.

I got my stuff from them within 3 days both times and I think there are very few brands/shops which has such high quality merchandise for such reasonable prices.

This is the second thread of this type this week. Both of them pretty reckless, I'd say. On the first one I betted that the moderators would make it dissappear before the hour. It is still up. In this one, I promised to eat my helmet. Kiwi better sort this out, my helmet is pretty crusty.

Anyway, I think this is exactly the type of thing that requires moderator attention. Where are you guys?

If this deal isn't good' date=' I'll eat my helmet.

[/quote']

All is well! Was hoping to see Johan eat his old Top Sport helmet!

Oh yes, complete with pink straps and large neon green Oakly Razor sunglasses...

Now that everyone has calmed down to a panic Clap Even though the post was a tad on the hasty side, but in today's climate and people loosing a lot of money I can understand his post.

Granted it should be removed before it tarnish's Kiwi's reputation, I havent dealt with him personally but obviously he offers a great service.

On the other hand the post has dispelled any ill thoughts I might have had buying from a website/supplier I have never dealt with. Kiwi when i get paid some money be comming your way mate.