Knysna tour training ride

sporty

My name is Johan Steyn . Most of you will remember me as JJ. I am the owner of Classic cycles in Bellville trading in 2nd hand cycles.

I have organised many cycle tours before and is arranging another one just before the Knysna cycle tour in July. I hereby invite you to enter for this lovely training ride to Knysna on the following days.

Tour date 28 Juny untill 5th July 2010 

Stage 1:   Bellville to Robertson

Stage 2:   Robertson to Barrydale - Here we stay at  Warmwaterberg Spa

Stage 3:   Barrydale to Calitzdorp

Stage 4 :  Calitzdorp to Wilderness

Srage 5:   Willderness to Knysna [ Buffelsbaai }

Then we do the racing on the following 2 days  and return by car on the 5th of July

Cost per person  R 2  950.00

Contact me on 082 938 9886 or mail classiccycles@gmail.com                                                                      

Hallo Johan

This ride sounds good. Can you please supply me with the following info:

How many riders will be in the ride ?

What is the dep you req for a booking ?

I notice that you will only return on the Monday ? Can we come back on our own ?

Thanks

Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileWE ONLY TAKE 18 RIDERS .R1500 TO MAKE YOUR BOOKING.AND IF YOU GOT A LIFT BACK EARLIER YOU FREE TO DO SO.THANKS WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Morning all cyclist we have 5 riders booked and dep paid,hurry dont miss the trip.thanks

Good morning thanks to the 7 cyclist that enter already. And the girls are leeding the field.Well done keep it up...thanks

MORNING ALL CYCLIST.only 9 places left for our tour to knysna dont wait to long it might be full.hurry up .the guys are leading the pack now and the girls are 1 behind .have a nice day and book your spot!!!!!!!!!!

HI JUST TO LET YOU FEEL MORE SAVE ABOUT THE RIDE ON THE ROAD TO KNYSNA.TOYOTA HAS COME ON BORED WITH A BACK UP VECHILES .THANKS TO MAGDA.NO PROBLEM.THANKS MAKE THE BOOKINGS!!!!!!

THIS TRIP IS THE 4 YEAR WE DOING IT.SOME OF OUR OLD AND PREV YEAR CYCLIST STARTING TO PHONE TO FIND OUT ARE WE DOING IT AGAIN.THANKS MURRAY NICE TO HEAR ALL THE GOOD MEMORIES ARE STILL THERE.THANKS JJ

Big%20smileJUST WANT TO SAY THANKS TO MAGDA HANEKOM OF IMPERIAL TOYOTA CAPE GATE.CWJ OF CWC ON LINE ,SWANNIE OF REAL CLEAN,AAM BRANDT VAN SPORT X,NATHAN BROWN VAN BATTERY ENERGY DRINKS,FOR ALL THE HELP WE WERE PROMISED.JUST A BIG THANKS FROM JJ OF CLASSIC CYCLES.DURBAN ROAD ,BELLVILLE. WHO IS DOING ALL THE ARRANGE MENTS.THANKS JJ

• 2 weeks later...

HI everybody thanks for the people that has entered.only 3 placrs left hurry if you still want to join this tour and enjoy the winter training.looking forward to have you on board .thanks JJ.

THANKS FOR ALL THE PHONE CALLS AND JUST TO MAKE EVERY BODY HAPPY THIS RIDE WILL BE A MTB RIDE IN 2011.I PROMISE AND ONLY 25 RIDERS I THINK IT WILL AN AWESOME RIDE WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.THANKS.JJ

Hi every body we only have two places left on the tour.And filling fast.thanks jj