Lots of space to ride your MTB!!

Gnarly

i saw one of koeberg interchange in cape town (n1 meets m5) from 1955. it was a traffic circle!

Imagine what Hendrik Potgieter must have been like then. Only the other day there were still a shortage of traffic intersections. Back then there were proberly none.

Brilliant. That photo of William Nicol is the 4ways bike park so it is still being ridden.

Embarrassed Oooooh, I am one bridge too far.Embarrassed

To think that in the 1970's they were already planning for the 1990's and 2010 traffic.  AWESOME.

To think that in the 1970's they were already planning for the 1990's and 2010 traffic.  AWESOME.

That wont happen with the current state of affairs in SA!

I think we have more than enough roads for our traffic load. Driver education would reduce so much traffic. How often do you notice that traffic is held up because of someone going 60 in the fast lane or some idiot trying to jump a q or someone trying to squeeze through a red robot and blocks the intersection. You can have 20 lanes and it will never work if people dont do the basics right.