Garmin E 500 Mount Bracket

Gsxr

Ordered a Garmin edge 500 from easygis yesterday, got delivered to my work at 09-00 this morningBig%20smile, opened it about an hour ago and to my surprise I found theres no mount bracket in the boxAngry, phoned easygiss they apologized and said they will send me 1 Monday morningWink. Just a bit frustrated but thanks to easygis for their concern.

hmmm' date=' gsxr was the box sealed still ? It should be in a sealed packet with the rubber bands etc.[/quote']

Had the plastic wrap and bubble wrap around from the courier company but the box itself wasn?t sealed.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Exactly, gsxr please check the unit is ok and all is working, seems a bit dodgy to me...

sharky dont worry, my edge was opened by a crc person and sealed with his sticker after he checked it.  customs didnt even open it.  Just be patient with the po if you get it via them.

Oh and my No tubes podium mmx wheels are in SA finally after 10 days, should get them next week :) holding thumbs

oh and gsxr if u in pta you can borrow a bracket from me for the weekend' date=' lemme know ;) [/quote']

Thanks ww but a bit far for me, im coming that side next week to give Groenies a tryWink

I did the the 3 day door to door delivery? It has been a week now.

Any idea as to where I can get a soft Garmin heartrate strap? CRC sold out and local shop has never seen a soft strap!!

I ordered the bundle package but dont like the look of that plastic strap...Dead

I did the the 3 day door to door delivery? It has been a week now.

Any idea as to where I can get a soft Garmin heartrate strap? CRC sold out and local shop has never seen a soft strap!!

I ordered the bundle package but dont like the look of that plastic strap...Dead

Dont worry about the strap its actually very good sits alot nicer than my Polar

I wear the polar to spinning and the Garmin on rides dont even feel the Garmin very nice strap in my opinion