spinning - boring

mark ellis

so i decided to buy a spining bike...

took at out this morning, pedals for about 3 hours and didnt even get out the driveway! 

thinking maybe i need to go tubeless, might be the problem....

Guest Big H

When it is all you have and you LOVE cycling you MAKE IT WORK!!!!!!!

Guest Big H
can it hold a beer can on the downtube?

If you want to, but why????? ...... You just put it on the kas next to you!!!!!!!

now that sounds like a well thought out plan.. beer on tap as you tap out a rhythem on the fake pedals.. put a dvd on with something to distract you -- ride ten min - get tipsy - ride twenty - get drunk - get off the spinner thingy and call some friends..

Guest Big H
now that sounds like a well thought out plan.. beer on tap as you tap out a rhythem on the fake pedals.. put a dvd on with something to distract you -- ride ten min - get tipsy - ride twenty - get drunk - get off the spinner thingy and call some friends..

Klink of jy spot perd!!!!!! Daar is party mense wat nie die voorreg het om op 'n veilige pad fiets te ry nie.

We spinned two times during the week for many years. Over weekends we raced or did long rides. We became fit enough for old people to do sub 3 hour Hyper to Hypers, we became fit enough to do 4h05 94,7's, we became fit enough to do a 4h12 Argus.... all on a Tandem....... so show some respect to people on Spinners and stick your sarcasm and disrespect somehwere where you like to stick things in!!!!!!...... capice!!!!!

We do not have a tandem in Nigeria yet and are currently regaining our old form on spinners

Guest Big H
What does the bike weigh?

Spinning bikes are very heavy. Ours are not studio spinners but still have a flywheels that weighs 20kg. They are made with thick and heavy square tubing and has robust pedals and normal bottom brackets. They have small whells on the front so you can tild and move them around.

We have SPD pedals and proper saddles on them..... the same as we use on our Tandems.

20100418_142606_INFERNO_300_lar.jpg

i see the light!!

did a session yesterday with the hr monitor on, big differance than just sitting and pedalling, can see how some pyramids or temo sessions will help big time