Chris Willemse Cycles Hit again

Chris Willemse

Hi all Hubbers. We have been robbed again last night at 18.30 - 15 minutes after we left the shop in Tygervalley. The bastards broke the back entrance . The alarm went off but they new what they were coming for because within a few seconds they were in the shop and took the following bikes:

1 x Red and black BMC size 57 - Ultegra

1 x Marcello TT bike - Ultegra

1 x Marcello columbus carbon road bike - Dura Ace

1 x black Marcello aluminium road bike - Sora components

1 x GT 1.0

1 x Gary Fisher carbon  + - 10 years old - 2nd hand.

The robbers came with a white Toyota with black railings .

Please be on the lookout for these mother F.....rs.

Then bad luck number two strike me this morning when we woke up:

No water - our taps infront were stolen during the course of the night.

What will the 3rd thing be. Hopefully a bumper Saturday with great sales.

Really sorry to hear that Chris..hope the bastards get saddle sores that never clear up !

Do you havethe frame numbers or some pics so that we can keep our eyes open ?

Guest Big H

Vingers in vishoeke verander en die vlooie van 'n duisend kamele op hulle se knatters!!!!!!!!

Sterk staan Chris..... die blixems is orals!!!!!!!

Ja Big H. dankie man. Gelukkig sal die wiel draai en moet hulle darem eendag pa staan daarvoor. Ek is nie kwaad vir doe ouens wat die krane gesteel het nie want ek kan verstaan dat hulle het seker nie kos nie alhoewel ek hulle sou opgevoeter het indien ek hulle kon vang, maar die bl.....s wat inbreek en fietse steel vir hulle het ek geen genade voor nie.

Jammer om te hoor Chris!  Hoop julle kan die etters vastrek en n kans kry om hulle goed op te f**

I hope they rot in hell, but theres a market and I hope the cyclists that buy stolen bikes have an accident and brake there legs, and then rot in hell.

That just sucks, will keep a eye open for those bikes. Send a fax to all the bike shops around the country to also keep a eye out for them.

It's high end stuff. The Hub is big and has eyes everywhere!!

Let's make a concerted effort to help track these items down....

Let's check all site such as Gumtee etc. for the bikes....

also notify all bike shope upcountry? Too hot to palm off locally?

It's high end stuff. The Hub is big and has eyes everywhere!!

Let's make a concerted effort to help track these items down....

Let's check all site such as Gumtee etc. for the bikes....

also notify all bike shope upcountry? Too hot to palm off locally?

I agree, if everyone keeps there eyes and ears open somewhere something will pop up.

Will keep a look out. Bikes like these will show up locally somewhere. With all those bikes it's no doubt that the scum plans on selling them. Yep they are too hot to sell locally.

It's seriouse bikers that buy bikes like that..Like someone said the hubb is big and has eyes everywhere.

This is about as stupid as steeling a Ferrari...it's just a matter of time and the bikes are worthless to the thief or found. Thats just too many for you own use...mind you who know? Or it might be someone willing to strip the bikes and sell the components...once again keep a look out for odd adds.

Hey Chris maybe its the competition?...sounds like they are driving tired Toyota's as thats all they can afford these days with all the specials you have been having lately.

Sorry to hear that uncle Chris. Hope that you catch the buggers. I must say that I am glad that it is not the online otherwise jnr had to lift his prices. Just a joke oom. Good luck