Dingbat MTB Rider

dfm1

So during the wilro we where heading up the drag just before you decend down Hekpoort. As to be expected we where all over the road and yes maybe a few of the guys where sitting on the wrong side of the road when this dingbat diving a grey/silver golf with a MTB on the back decided that he needed to pass the bunch, the moron did so on the gravel on the right hand side throwing rocks into the bunch, this passing manuvere having been done at speed, F@ck face a rock the size of a tennis ball missed my head by less than a meter, if you had been patient for about 1 minute you would have been able to pass us safely once we went over the crest of the hill, I take it that you probaby cycle the way you drive, next year maybe you can break 5 hrs at the Argus, ASSHOLE

Sorry' date=' why is it to be expected that you are all over the road? [/quote']

+1

Didnt sound unreasonable on the driver's part. Unlucky to throw up tennis ball sized stones tho'.

1. As to be expected we where all over the road and yes maybe a few of the guys where sitting on the wrong side of the road So you admit you where in the wrong to start with

2.' date=' the moron did so on the gravel on the right hand side  so he went right around on to the other side of the road to avoid you. cause you where ALL over the road.

[/quote']

sounds like the only dingbat is you. its ppl like you that give cyclist a bad name

The original poster must actually read his own signature.

Yep, it needs a spell check/grammar editSmile

Sadly for dfm1 you all have very valid points - mud in his face from the MTB'ers I think!!!  Embarrassed

Looking at his avatar he was "racing" so he could do what he wanted - nevermind clear race rules.  Angry

So during the wilro we where heading up the drag just before you decend down Hekpoort. As to be expected we where all over the road and yes maybe a few of the guys where sitting on the wrong side of the road when this dingbat diving a grey/silver golf with a MTB on the back decided that he needed to pass the bunch' date=' the moron did so on the gravel on the right hand side throwing rocks into the bunch, this passing manuvere having been done at speed, F@ck face a rock the size of a tennis ball missed my head by less than a meter, if you had been patient for about 1 minute you would have been able to pass us safely once we went over the crest of the hill, I take it that you probaby cycle the way you drive, next year maybe you can break 5 hrs at the Argus, ASSHOLE[/quote']

ConfusedConfusedConfused

2 Ton car vs 12KG bike ..... you do the math Ouch the one who wins that fight gets to own the road I am afraid.

So during the wilro we where heading up the drag just before you decend down Hekpoort. As to be expected we where all over the road and yes maybe a few of the guys where sitting on the wrong side of the road when this dingbat diving a grey/silver golf with a MTB on the back decided that he needed to pass the bunch' date=' the moron did so on the gravel on the right hand side throwing rocks into the bunch, this passing manuvere having been done at speed, F@ck face a rock the size of a tennis ball missed my head by less than a meter, if you had been patient for about 1 minute you would have been able to pass us safely once we went over the crest of the hill, I take it that you probaby cycle the way you drive, next year maybe you can break 5 hrs at the Argus, ASSHOLE[/quote']

WTF???

Some of us have much better races to look up to than that!

Braking 5:00 at the Argus....easy peasy, with a bear and a smile!

You should rather do things like finish the Epic, the J2C, Attakwas, Megalies monster etc., etc.Clap