Murphy's Law

RABUBI

Ek gaan tel toe gisteraand my nuwe Cervello Soloist Carbon op. Pragtig.

Toe ek by die huis kom onthou ek my bediende kom die volgende oggend en ek moet nog wasgoed was. Halfpad deur die eerste bondel toe breek my wasmasjien, lyk soos die waterpomp. Mens kan nie wen nie.

Toe ek by die huis kom onthou ek my bediende kom die volgende oggend en ek moet nog wasgoed was. Halfpad deur die eerste bondel toe breek my wasmasjien' date=' lyk soos die waterpomp. Mens kan nie wen nie.

[/quote'] Nothing wrong with the good old days! I just feel sorry for the wife...

Bath + Wahing Powder + Luke Warm water = Enjoy my darling!

All this while you out on your new baby Big%20smile

i have friends who invited me round for lunch. when i arrived they weren't there so i called them on the cell. they were out shopping for a new dinner service because all the dishes in their house were dirty and the was NO way they were gonna clean them

Toe ek by die huis kom onthou ek my bediende kom die volgende oggend en ek moet nog wasgoed was. Halfpad deur die eerste bondel toe breek my wasmasjien' date=' lyk soos die waterpomp. Mens kan nie wen nie.

[/quote'] Nothing wrong with the good old days! I just feel sorry for the wife...

Bath + Wahing Powder + Luke Warm water = Enjoy my darling!

All this while you out on your new baby Big%20smile

Buy a Sputnik (ala SADF)

wat gaan met jou aan' date=' laat die bediende die wasgoed was!

[/quote']

Ek was bang sy gaan hom breek...

wat gaan met jou aan' date=' laat die bediende die wasgoed was!

[/quote']

Ek was bang sy gaan hom breek...

Then atleast you could make her pay for a new one...LOL

Buy a Sputnik (ala SADF)

ha ha, you can connect it to your cranks... just imagine how clean your stuff will beLOLLOLLOL

Buy a Sputnik (ala SADF)

ha ha' date=' you can connect it to your cranks... just imagine how clean your stuff will beLOLLOLLOL
[/quote']

Seems like you used your head for once.  Good idea for an indoor training session.

Buy a Sputnik (ala SADF)

ha ha' date=' you can connect it to your cranks... just imagine how clean your stuff will beLOLLOLLOL
[/quote']

Seems like you used your head for once.  Good idea for an indoor training session.

Dit sal nie werk nie, ek kan nie elke 5 minute stop en wag vir water om in te tap en dan attack as dit op die spin cycle kom nie.

?

?

?
[/quote']

A laundromat is a great place to meet women. (Tell your wife this before volunteering to take the washing there)

smiley18.gif

Surely, you will never have to wash clothes again. smiley36.gif

[/quote']

funny. great idea for indoor trainer, add a bunch of towels for extra resistance. Big%20smile

A laundromat is a great place to meet women.

No it's not. If a women can't afford a washing machine then how will she be able to afford you.

A laundromat is a great place to meet women.

No it's not. If a women can't afford a washing machine then how will she be able to afford you.

LOLLOLClap