Boredom

Canaris

Here's where I am lucky in that my, "working", office enviro is usually a burning building. Or a crashed car. Or a gunshot. Or something like that.

has the hub run out of grease?  is *dirtgirl out on the trail?  Has the colonel gone awol?  Has Luke Hardiman gone soft?  Is Kieran mixing drinks? Where are all the movers and shakers of the hubland gone? 

has the hub run out of grease?  is *dirtgirl out on the trail?  Has the colonel gone awol?  Has Luke Hardiman gone soft?  Is Kieran mixing drinks? Where are all the movers and shakers of the hubland gone? 

Some have moved to another nation, Kieran has finally woken up and is online.

a man can still pst while spinning right?  but anyway this hub i in need of a topical topic - but enough of "cyclist knocked down stuff"  (as serious as that is)  can anyone start a hub thread with some vooma?

Guest Big H
a man can still pst while spinning right?  but anyway this hub i in need of a topical topic - but enough of "cyclist knocked down stuff"  (as serious as that is)  can anyone start a hub thread with some vooma?

Nee nie regtig VOOMA nie maar ..... offend people who use spinners again and we can start a topic with some VOMIT!!!!!!!

Guest Big H
spinners are like a ladies drink - they make sense untill you realise you not getting any.

20100422_113712_vomit.jpg