Att. cyclists in J-bay, st fransis area

tikki

Hi guys im just looking for people to ride with in J-bay, st fransis area or even PE. Road or mountain, any distances or fitness levels.....fun rider or pro s.

Thanks smiley19.gif

Phone Lynda Paarman and ask her for Jonathan Paarmans number. He's pretty good and would love some company on the MTB and road. I know he wants to train for Knysna 083-4616656

• 2 weeks later...

Phone Lynda Paarman and ask her for Jonathan Paarmans number. He's pretty good and would love some company on the MTB and road. I know he wants to train for Knysna 083-4616656

Thanks will do, moving there next month....

No one else live down that end?

I live in PE and normally do a 75-80km ride from Summerstrand through Schoenies and then on to Seaview over a week end.You welcome to give me a shout sometime.

I am no speedmerchant but enjoy the ride.

tikki we have a holiday house there and we are comming there to train the last 100km of the transbaviaans route. will keep you up to date on when we are coming

tikki we have a holiday house there and we are comming there to train the last 100km of the transbaviaans route. will keep you up to date on when we are coming

Cool ,thats sounds great keep me posted,, smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

If you love XC as much as I do, then you must get a permit for Woodridge and Sunnyvale XC courses.  They are both national standard XC courses and they are halfway between Jbay and PE.  These courses have some of the best forest singletrack I have ever ridden.

Can you belive it, two nationals XC courses within 10km of each other!  And you can train the Van Stadens pass between the two courses as well.

I go there about every second Saturday.

You must PM me if you want more info on these two XC courses.  It's R100 per year to get entry for both courses.
Stephan2010-05-06 12:36:25