raleigh website

cutman

who knows what happened to the raleigh website did they change their name because for the last 2 weeks i can not access www.raleigh.co.za

Ja............I'm desperately looking for info on a particular model and I've also been struggling.

What is happening to Raleigh? No 2010 models, website has been closed.

Probike are concentraiting more on Scott. I dont think they care much about Raleigh anymore.

Ja............I'm desperately looking for info on a particular model and I've also been struggling.

What is happening to Raleigh? No 2010 models' date=' website has been closed.
[/quote']

similar problem looking for info but the site is just gone

Hallo Cutman. Maybe I can assist you. What info do you need on the Raleigh bikes? We have some RC 3000 carbon and MR 5.0 and MR 7.0 in stock at unbeleivable prices. Feel free to contact us . 

Hallo Cutman. Maybe I can assist you. What info do you need on the Raleigh bikes? We have some RC 3000 carbon and MR 5.0 and MR 7.0 in stock at unbeleivable prices. Feel free to contact us . 

Thanks Chris, but i'm looking for info on older model RC6000's

i see the probike website is now hosting the raleigh and scott pages

but i get errors trying to access it as well :(

i see the probike website is now hosting the raleigh and scott pages
but i get errors trying to access it as well :(

Send a mail to probike but they are not responding

I have some info on the RC6000 2006 and 2007 models. Also have complete 2008 electronic brochure.Felt F22010-04-28 02:50:36

I have some info on the RC6000 2006 and 2007 models

Please i'm looking at an orange RC6000 trying to establish what year model and specs. if you can help.

renier.snyman@alcatel-lucent.co.za

Hi guys,

we were experiencing some server issues, sorry for that. Everything is up running again now.

We are busy with an all new Raleigh website which will launch end of July. For now the Raleigh site links to our Probike website. There you can still find all infos about our bikes and previous model years.

By the way, there is more than 1 person working at Probike. We can concentrate on Scott AND Raleigh (and Maxxis, BBB, Slime, ...) at the same time :-). In fact I'm working on Raleigh bikes only. If you have a question and you can't find the answer on our website you are welcome to contact me directly: jan@probike.co.za

Jan Begemann2010-04-28 09:52:00

thanks guys for all the help. got the mails and probike site is also working. got what i needed.