TDF Doping Suspension

scotty

I suppose he could use the excuse he was not tested positive during the TDF but rather prior.

And now the two German broadcasters covering the tour have pulled the plug. They apparently warned riders before the tour that if one person was found guilty during the tour they would stop broadcasting altogether, Now they are honoring their word. 

It's a problem innit?

Test positive for testostrone and get dropped by the sponsors.

Test negative and get dropped by the wife.

I suppose he could use the excuse he was not tested positive during the TDF but rather prior.

it was a month before the tour but apparently that doesn't matter: afp just reported: "Sinkewitz has five days to decide whether to request a B sample test. If that also comes back positive, he faces a possible ban. He also would be fired by his team and have to pay back his annual salary."

It was bound to happen! Wouldn't go through the tour without one positive! Cycling is going to have to lose a lot of money, credibility, sponsors to start fresh!

I think this is awesome for Barloworld;

wildcard entry that is performing, new faces, fresh start! There will be a lot of teams dropped from the protour and new ones coming in I think!

We shall seeQuestion

was the test done at the tour or at an earlier event?

It was a team testing procedure that picked up the anomaly..