Easy ride Sat 21/07/2007

amateur

Hi

Ewep and I will be doing another easy 79km ride on Saturday again, meeting at Panorama shopping center to leave at 7:30.

Anyone keen to join???

I would like to join if it is really easy, only getting back on the bike after a 3 month lay off. IanC2007-07-18 08:07:36

Hi

Ewep and I will be doing another easy 79km ride on Saturday again' date=' meeting at Panorama shopping center to leave at 7:30.

Anyone keen to join???

[/quote']

why do you do all your rides in the south if you live in the west?

i've already told I Fly that I'll join him.... why don't you guys join us?

jaaaa, watse k*k is dit dieAngryAngry.... kom ry in die weste off.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

because it's flat and I'm trying to build base miles again. The north has too many hectic hills for someone as unfit as I am right now.

I ride out my driveway and hit a hillConfused

On our morning rides we climb 350m in 25km, for some that's nothing but for someone who is unfit and not a good climber, it's tough!

hey' date=' are you saying that we are resuming our morning rides?????????[/quote']

yes as soon as the temp goes above 5. I suffer with the cold. My knee is still taking a bit of strain because of Sat and it wasn't even that cold.

Let's see what the weather looks like on the 2nd Aug, that should be a good way to start the new month and see if I can get myself motivated. That's the hardest part of getting back to riding having been off for a while, it's getting back on in the early morning. That bed is just so much more inviting!!!Cry

Cervelo - ek moet eers uit die noorde uit kom om in die wilde weste in te kom en en hillsnax is 'n tewerasie!!!ConfusedLOL

Cervelo - ek moet eers uit die noorde uit kom om in die wilde weste in te kom en en hillsnax is 'n tewerasie!!!

van wanneer af is jy in die noorde? Ek dog jy bly lang slowpoke.

ag, the old jhb view is that randburg qualifies as north so let's forgive her. gotta admit that i prefer to say i stay on the westrand.

Mampara - Ja jong jy's reg, maar ons like om te dink ons is smart, so ons s? ons val onder die noorde, maar ons is op die draad eitnlik! Wel dis wat my huis se registrasie papiere s?, ek val onder die noorde Confused

Cervelo - ja dis wat julle nou s? en as ons daar kom dan los julle bliksems my agter terwyl julle lekker vinnig daar teen op ry. Ek moes Saterdag 'n reserwe in bel om my te kom helpConfusedWinkLOL (and that's ignoring the fine print)

Ok ek sal by ewep hoor of hy lus voel om noorder toe te kom!

Sal julle laat weet!

amateur2007-07-18 08:37:51