Full moon Raleigh Special.

Chris Willemse

Hi everybody.

You are most probarly aware that it is "FULL MOON " and normaly when the moon is full  i get a bit deurmekaar. So here is your ideal change to take advantage of my madness.

Make me an offer on a brand new RC 3000 carbon Raleigh road bike fitted with Shimano Tiagra components and Sora calibers. I have Small , Medium and Large in stock .

Hi Lukep

Sorry I also have X small. Yes I have a size for her. Make me an offer that I cant refuse. Dont be shy. You are going to buy the best deal ever while its full moon.

She is looking for an entry level bike so that kinda cash is outta the question, maybe you can do another bike in this price range?

Besides with an X small they use half the material anyways Wink

Lukep. The amount of material they use does not bring the price down. I will let you have Marcello X small fitted with Shimano sora for R 4500.00. This will be aluminium frame and fork. This is brand new as well.

Lukep.

Can pop in at the shop otherwise here is the info.

Complete Shimano Sora , brakes , gears and STI. Shimano 500 wheelset.

At R 4500.00 you cant say no. 

I am in JHB? So popping into the shop is gonna be hard. Still keen though our head office is in CPT so I am down there alot and a mate of mine is coming up next week. Can you mail me a pic?

Hi Paul.

Thanks for the offer of R 10 000. It is ok. Please just send proof of payment as per my PM.

It will be ready for collection at 10 on Saturday.