Pinarello Dogma 2010 Bike of the Year

BlueMax

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

20100430_125150_DOGMA.JPG 

NEWS RELEASE               

April 16, 2010                                                                                                                         

Monterrey, CA ? Bicycling magazine announced the 2010 winners of its popular Editors? Choice Awards at the Sea Otter Classic today. Heading the list as the Best Race Bike was the Pinarello Dogma 60.1. Taking over from the Pinarello Prince, the winner in 2008 and ?09, the Dogma?s award marks the forth consecutive year that a Pinarello bike has taken the coveted top prize.

Fausto Pinarello, President of Cicli Pinarello was elated with the victory. When asked about it, he replied, ?It?s fantastic to win this again. To have all of our hard work validated by the positive feedback from our customers and from professional athletes and awards like this is very satisfying. It?s great to get confirmation like this?

The Dogma 60.1 was introduced at the 2009 Tour de France by the Cassie d?Epargne team. The world?s first totally asymmetric frame, the Dogma 60.1 is made Torayca? 60HM1K incorporating Nanoally Technology? and utilizing Pinarello?s exclusive EPS? molding system. This the year the Dogma 60.1 is again being used by the Cassie d?Epargne team, plus the new Team Sky and the US based Bissell Professional Cycling team. Those attending the Sea Otter classic can see the Dogma 60.1 in action as the Bissell team contests the road races.

Saw this iron horse at the Argus Expo. The TT version was there as well.

Aesthethically sweet!

Odd looking like a Salvador Dali, at most angles.

i dont particularly like thin-wheeled bikes, but damn, thats beautiful!

viva italiano!!!