2008 Raleigh Pics.

Brandon Els

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes!, interesting colour scheme. Hope there's gonna be non team issue versions. And then the critical Q. Will they be available frame only.

The 2007 frames and colours looked very nice.

2008... imo lots of yellow is difficult to pull off for kit and frame. Best yellow look = Tinkoff.

have to admit thanks to brandon's good marketing online - I'm really keen to see the new 08 stuff......

lets see a multi pivot 4" XC bike please - I'm willing to wait for '09. Oh, in a really small size.....and carbon.......Thumbs%20Up

very impressive looking bike. style man would be pleased.  we know now that MTN will continue to sponsor the pro-team because those are MTN's corporate colours.

i wonder if MTN are jealous of the coverage Barloworld have being getting at TDF?

i love the colour yellow!
cheveley2007-07-19 07:24:58

Ek like dit nogal.  Colors are something to get used to, but still a very nice looking bike!

Guest colonel

7000C is good I like the colours and all that.Well done again to Raleigh.

Brandon, BTW, are you guys going to start exporting these bikes?  With the quality and looks of the current Raleigh bikes they should give some established brands overseas a run for the market.

Brandon' date=' BTW, are you guys going to start exporting these bikes?  With the quality and looks of the current Raleigh bikes they should give some established brands overseas a run for the market.
[/quote']

Thanks Ewep. We have been working hard for 5 years to develop an integrated approach in South Africa that can be applied internationally - pro riders, product development, marketing, logistics and in-store delivery of this integrated package. ie. not just slapping decals on product without a genuine and authentic commitment to the sport we love.

There may be a new international SA brand around in the next 24 months that will be based on what we have learnt from Raleigh LOL