dumb driver...

slowpoke

yesterday morning around 6:45 - white hilux double cab (i have the reg number) and raleigh on back (race number 179 from the honda race)... the yellow lane of HP is NOT for driving in because you're late for your ride (or whatever). i know i always brag about how i stick to the law but i was going a llittle fast (typical bloody biker) but you made me look like i'd found reverse on my cbr!!!

if you cycle the way you drive then it's obvious why cyclists are viewed as inconsiderate and not deserving of being on the roads, even though you are a mtb'er

Guest Big H

Slowie..... ya sure it was not a Gaint...... Raleigh riders will never do something like that!!!!!!!!!

Amazing what you can find out about a person in 5 seconds on the interwebs.

The man in question goes by the name of Edmund. He is a lawyer. He was in a hurry to get to the start because he was competing for position 106.

Edmund.... show yourself!! You Bad, bad man Angry tell us your version of events.

The man in question goes by the name of Edmund. He is a lawyer. He was in a hurry to get to the start because he was competing for position 106.

Edmund.... show yourself!! You Bad' date=' bad man Angry tell us your version of events.

[/quote'] Haha! I was in a hurry to compete for #83. Forgot my shoes at home and had to dice back to get them.

Edmund.... show yourself!! You Bad' date=' bad man Angry tell us your version of events.

[/quote']

OMG!!! Do we have lawyers participating in our great sport???? AngryAngryAngry noooooooooooo!!!!!!