PowerBalance Bracelets - FREE

bikemonster

Right.

We've all heard of the awesome magic pixie dust bracelets, haven't we?

Now here's the good news. You can harness the power of the 2010 FIFA World Cup and make your own PowerBalance Bracelet (also TM).

Here's how.

Somebody you know will at some stage buy some Approved FIFA merchandise. And you will be able to recognise it by a tag like this:

20100503_141007_DSC_4808_small.jpg

See the gold, shiny bit, bottom left of the tag? Well dear Hubbers, that's a hologram. The key mystical ingredient to the PowerBalance Bracelet, home of the magical pixie dust.

Cut it out and staple it onto a rubber band, Sellotape it to your wrist or wear it in a sock. Being a hologram (not TM), it will balance your chakras, polish your aura and "react positively with your body's natural energy field".

I guarantee that the home-made PowerBalance(sort of TM) band will do everything for you that the "real" one does. You will still ride like a dork. Your friends will still wonder why you shave your legs.

But wait, there's more! Send no money now, nor at any other time! Because at least your friends won't think you're a dopey twat for paying good money for something that really ought to be inside a lucky packet.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

Will it give you karma????? I know of a place not too far far away where you can get karma!!!!!!!!

wahahahaha...

I remember the 1st powerband I saw - the oke wearing it was an old, balding twat of a golfer with waaaaaay too much money that I served at a bar... He was so intent on telling everyone how It worked - it didn't... His golf scores were still sh#t and he still drove his SL55 AMG like a co-ordless tool

I WANT ONE!!!!  Can I pay you?????  Oh, hang on, I have an official MLB Cubs cap with a hologram stuck on the peak.  I'm going to start riding with my cap on!  I'm going to be balanced in the head...

Moral dilemma....should I have advertised these as REPLICA PB bracelets?

@BigH - Yes indeed. These will increase your karma and your dogma, but hopefully not your magma nor smegma.bikemonster2010-05-03 14:45:58

Gee, thanks bikemonster, you've made my day.

Now I must just find Fifa approved merchandise. Ok ....stay calm ..... don't hyperventilate .....breath

LOL that was good smiley20.gif

So if bafana-bafana actually win a game during the world cup - we can blame it on this little gismo? (if they remember to wear it)

If I cut the hologram off my WC tickets will I still get into the game?Confused

Another tip for your kit. If you staple the hologram onto your forehead it makes the transmission of the hologramorifocaloric energy much more effective. Try it.

It really works for me. Ever since I have been wearing it I take the garbage out and mow the lawn once a week and I have even told Mrs Spud that she doesnt need to wash my MTB anymore...I do it myself now. I am seriously thinking of painting the spare room and the study tonight...after my ride. Hug

We received Bafana shirts at work. The first day I wore it I forgot to take off the tag and I didn't fall over once!! Not once!!! unbelievable!!!

We received Bafana shirts at work. The first day I wore it I forgot to take off the tag and I didn't fall over once!! Not once!!! unbelievable!!!

Did you try that with a few Brandy & Cokes??

I'll wear my pb, even if it doesn't work. So what, if I paid a few houndred for a bracelet.

People spend lots more on other sh!t that's not worth it. As long as they're happy.

I'll wear my pb' date=' even if it doesn't work. So what, if I paid a few houndred for a bracelet.People spend lots more on other sh!t that's not worth it. As long as they're happy.

[/quote']

I hope that argument makes sense inside your head, 'cause out here it doesn't work so good.

I'll wear my pb' date=' even if it doesn't work. So what, if I paid a few houndred for a bracelet.People spend lots more on other sh!t that's not worth it. As long as they're happy.

[/quote']

I hope that argument makes sense inside your head, 'cause out here it doesn't work so good.

I'm with Stewie on this one. If someone spends the money and wears the thing, why do you even care ? What about the weekend warriors that spend R100K on a bike ?

What about the weekend warriors that spend R100K on a bike ?

But atleast that 100k bike does something. It can be pedaled and take the owner from Cyclelab clubhouse to the coffee shop and back. These little rubber bands does nothing.

BTW everybody are weekend warriors, this country does not have pros.