Robbie - check the photo

tubed

"a Picture is worth a thousand words" as the saying goes

Great photoClapClap

That pictures tells us what it must feel like when thousands of hours of training and pain and suffering pays off in one moment.Big%20smileClapThumbs%20Up

It shows us how bad he wanted it!!ClapClapClapClap

He has no doubt worked bloody hard for this moment and deserves every accolade coming his way, especially considering how fantastic he rode for Landis last year with nothing to show! Somehow justice has been served!!! Robbie you biscuit!!!

Let me tell you what that face is telling us.....

I remember once, many years ago what it feels like to be in with a shot at winning a race, it is so weird, you cannot explain it, the wheels just open up in front of you and you see open road between you and that finish line, you exhale so much emotion it is completely distorted and extremely passionate, no words can explain it, more alive than ever before..... and that was just a regular saturday afternoon league race in paarl where i placed third, now imagine what RH must be feeling as he bombed that swiss missile into second place to make history!!!!!

The showstopper!!!!!!

Any faster and you would have time travelled!!!!

Nice one RH!!!ClapThumbs%20Up