Suikerbosrand

djvr

Ek het gesien van julle gaan oefen in Suikerbosrand. Ek en my seun wil die na-week daar gaan ry. Waar los julle die voertuie en waar begin julle. Help aub.

Djvr, this weekend is not a good weekend to go to Suikerbos as most people are away at the Jocke cycle race. Under normal circumstances we start at the Karee Kloof entrance at 08h00 in the morning. We park our cars outside the gate but security look after our cars for us for a small 5 buck tip at the end of the ride.

Entrance to the nature reserve is R20 and you can do as many laps as you want. From the Karee Kloof entrance you can either do a 48Km lap or a 63Km lap depending on how you feel.

You and your son are welcome to join us for rides, although we will only be there in about 2 weeks after the Jock with a weeks recovery from the hills, pm me for my number and give me a call....it is tough but good fun....hope this helps.

ek ry hom saterdae - nie more, doen die jock. ek het n' permit en dan kos dit jou niks om in te gaan nie - R300-00 per jaar. geen gevaar want ek ry 7uur in die oggende en goeie oefeninge...hoop dit  help more... 

Alternatively, you can park your car at the Diepkloof entrance (main entrance) but then you have to contend with a 2.2Km hill climb to start with - nice way to warm up.

Ek en my seun het gister die 48km roete gaan ry. Genugtig!! vir ons Oosranders wat nie opdraendes ken nie was dit tuff.   smiley18.gif Dankie vir die aanwysings. Ons sal meer gereeld daar gaan ry.djvr2007-07-22 00:49:21

Yup it never gets any easier let me tell you but it is great fun and an achievement to finish.....well done to you and your son for giving it a bash, the 2 of you have more balls than most.

Ek en my seun het gister die 48km roete gaan ry. Genugtig!! vir ons Oosranders wat nie opdraendes ken nie was dit tuff.   smiley18.gif Dankie vir die aanwysings. Ons sal meer gereeld daar gaan ry.

that's my ex's haunt. she rides a raleigh. there's a life insurance policy with me as beneficiaryWinkcan we make a deal?LOL

Hey I ride a raleigh' date=' what's the problem? [/quote']

muxie, the raleigh's not a problem. she bought that herself. my gt avalanche she got custody of is the problem. imagine, hehe, god forbid, something should happen to her at sugar bush and the policy kicked in, the nice raleigh's you could buyWink    

Ahhhh I see where you are going with this. I cannot go this afternoon to go remove some of the barriers, have to go get my new FSA cranks fitted, so excited.

ek ry hom saterdae - nie more' date=' doen die jock. ek het n' permit en dan kos dit jou niks om in te gaan nie - R300-00 per jaar. geen gevaar want ek ry 7uur in die oggende en goeie oefeninge...hoop dit  help more... [/quote'] Water bottle, het dit toe gehelp?  Moet se met al my oefening het ek nog steeds afgek_k by die Jock

Ahhhh I see where you are going with this. I cannot go this afternoon to go remove some of the barriers' date=' have to go get my new FSA cranks fitted, so excited. [/quote']

no rush. but have a look around in the shop and dream of all the other things you can have when that big payout comesLOLyippee!!!! 

OuchOuch backlash ek het hom klaar gemaak 4.07 en as dit nie vir suikerbossie was nie het ek nou nog gery...jock....nie iets om mee te speel nie, my melk is weg en ek is nou nog seer.