So you can do this

20100504_051951_Alberto.jpg

and also not fall on your ass when you step on the podium

Saw these at the Tour last year.  These belong to the now infamous Pelizzoti:

20100504_180247_zzDSC04606.jpg

20100504_180848_zzzDSC04606.jpg

Contador with the same model:

20100504_180814_zzDSC04591.jpg

I'm sure all you poncy, leg shaving, lycra booty wearing racers that says it is ugly are dreaming of getting some yourself.

I'm sure all you poncy' date=' leg shaving, lycra booty wearing racers that says it is ugly are dreaming of getting some yourself.[/quote']

I searced, browsed, googled and spent hours randomly clicking, but I was unable find them anywhere!!!  I'm thinking of buying a normal pair of cycling Sidi's and then ripping off the carbon sole and take it to a shoe repairer who can fit a nice rubber sole!  Anything to look cool, hey Mamps? Wink

I'm sure all you poncy' date=' leg shaving, lycra booty wearing racers that says it is ugly are dreaming of getting some yourself.[/quote']

I searced, browsed, googled and spent hours randomly clicking, but I was unable find them anywhere!!!? I'm thinking of buying a normal pair of cycling Sidi's and then ripping off the carbon sole and take it to a shoe repairer who can fit a nice rubber sole!? Anything to look cool, hey Mamps? Wink

Just take the uppers to the local street corner shoe repairer and MTN recharge voucher salesman and he can fit you you nice pair of retreads.

"specially the dudes down in Gugs in the Cape.  And after they can use the left over rubber to necklace someone.