the curse of the yellow jersey...

Gumpole

According to L'equipe he wont sign the new anti doping acreement which all riders were asked to sign before starting the TdF. it apparently 'invades his privacy"

His refusal to sign invades my belief that he is clean. he deserves all he gets.

Of course it invades your privacy.They watch you wee and stick a needle in you...

Was is not the deal that you could not ride the tour if you did not sign the anti doping agreement?

I think Rasmussen is clean, even though he didnt show up for the tests. He is just a loner and a free spirit. Obviously his team believes in him, which other team would let one of their riders train all by himself and only pitch up for races??

According to L'equipe he wont sign the new anti doping acreement which all riders were asked to sign before starting the TdF. it apparently 'invades his privacy"

His refusal to sign invades my belief that he is clean. he deserves all he gets.

"According to L'equipe " LOLClap couldn't have said it better myself aren't they the mob who tried to sabotage a few other tour winners / favorites?

Just wondering....

SwissVan2007-07-20 13:31:10

Rasmussen has signed the anti-doping agreement although he did fuss about it.  See: http://www.uci.ch/templates/UCI/UCI3/layout.asp?MenuId=MTI1NDg

I think the Danish federation is trying to make a point.  He was tested on June 29 - 1 day after his missed test for June 28.  Can't say I like Rasmussen's attitude in general or his stance on doping.  The riders whine about being treated like children, but the fact is they can't be trusted and behave like children so the treatment is necessary.  Once the riders demonstrate they can behave themselves they might get a bit more leeway.

Geez, seems like S.A. is the only county where Hemopure is allowed to be used on humans!!  Maybe that's why all the teams like to have their training camps here Shocked

Just did a lookup on Hemopure on Wikipedia, and someone has already updated the wiki with a link to the above article.

Hasnt this stuff all just surfaced after the French Favourit lost two minutes on yesterdays stage? Seems to the french if they cant win the tour then the rest must be doping