Orders from USA/Canada

The_Break

Hi Everyone

I am in the USA for 6 months. If there is anything anyone would like from here I will be able to order it and send it to you. Prices are crazy cheap on lots of good here so PM what you would want anything and I will get you a price. I will then ship it to you within 2-3 weeks. You pay they import duties and taxes though. I will included shipping in the price.

This is how it works. You tell me what you want, I find it and give you a quote price. The price will not be a price you see on a website. You can use this as a reference though. I will search many resources. It may be you find an item cheaper somewhere else. If you like my price you order and deposit my quoted price into my SA bank account and when the money clears I ship the item from here using US Postal services to you. You pay any duties, etc that are due in SA. You will be responsible for working out what these are. If you want speed services ask me and I can get you a price on that too, but I have seen they are really pricy to SA.

I am obviously making a profit so please dont ask me if you can use me as a shipping address for sites such as E-bay, etc. I will not deal with any such sites or receive any items at my address for you.

We do this all above board and we do not try and cheat taxes, etc by pretening these are presents or anything as such. We go by the book. I also do not want to piss any of the local importers off even though we run a free trade system in South Africa. If you can get it cheaper by ordering directly please do. I am targeting items that do not ship to SA (however I also understand that we get ripped off so PM me any requests you have). I will also send you the receipt (IF I am able to get seperate ones for mutiple item orders) so that you have access to a warranty and where applicable I will have the guys make the receipt out in your name. The price on the receipt I get will obviously be lower than what you paid due to shipping, forex, my profit and anything else that may come up. If you like the price I quote you and order dont complain afterward. My mark up will not be a lot. That is business. You are paying for a service.

Happy searching!

Doug
The_Break2010-05-12 10:20:36

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for bike stuff - cant afford electronic stuff as well (got my priorities straight smiley36.gif )

No specific websites. If you have an item and you want to see if I can get it cheaper for you send me your request. Bike stuff, electronic stuff, games, toys, cameras, whatever, just give me a shout. I will also look at websites, but I think it would be easier for you just to order from them if you find.

I offer the service mainly for the items you cannot find or for sites that do not ship to SA. Or that ship but for some rediculous Fedex or UPS fee.

If anybody finds sites please post the links here. Doesnt matter if they ship to SA or not.

Must tell you this one. So I sell my Opel Astra 2001 1.6 16V CS with book value of R49000. Come to US and after a bit of a struggle to get insurance and organize to be able to buy and register get a 2001 Volvo S60 fully loaded for less than the book value of my Astra. You won't believe how cheap things are here. If cars were not left hand drive I woudl ship those back to SA.

Must tell you this one. So I sell my Opel Astra 2001 1.6 16V CS with book value of R49000. Come to US and after a bit of a struggle to get insurance and organize to be able to buy and register get a 2001 Volvo S60 fully loaded for less than the book value of my Astra. You won't believe how cheap things are here. If cars were not left hand drive I woudl ship those back to SA.

I left the USA in 05, sold my 4 year old Chrysler Grand Voyageur for the equivalent of R35,000.  Figured I would get one when I got here.  You can imagine my surprise when I discovered even a used one would cost me 10 times that much!!! Ouch