Fixed and ready for Lionman!!

manbearpig

whahahahahaha

LOL

just dont full burry it in the soft sand at Lion man
BumpNgrind2010-05-06 06:44:17

This pic made me sad smiley19.gif

7 weeks ago my newly (10 week old) reconstructed collar bone looked like yours. OTB crash has bent my plate and broke the bones again. I was told to man up and learn to live with it and just let the bone heal again, which I'm doing. Apart from the huge lump on my shoulder now from the plate being bent up and pressing against the skin, the doc says it will be fine once the bone is fully healed again.

So just be careful, don't go too hard too fast. One amazing thing though is that all 6 of my screws remained fully in place, the plate just bent in the middle without budging from the bone at all smiley5.gif

Who was your surgeon?

I saw a guy on the Giants Castle challenge cycling with one arm in a sling, must have been collar bone as well - and it must be said he did not have a smile on his face.  Tempted to say hard core,  but really you have to give your body time to heal after injury like that. 

Manbearpig you are a stupid dip ****!!!!! You can't even ride your Chumba on the road!!!!!

This pic made me sad smiley19.gif

7 weeks ago my newly (10 week old) reconstructed collar bone looked like yours. OTB crash has bent my plate and broke the bones again. I was told to man up and learn to live with it and just let the bone heal again, which I'm doing. Apart from the huge lump on my shoulder now from the plate being bent up and pressing against the skin, the doc says it will be fine once the bone is fully healed again.

So just be careful, don't go too hard too fast. One amazing thing though is that all 6 of my screws remained fully in place, the plate just bent in the middle without budging from the bone at all smiley5.gif

Who was your surgeon?

Rob Barrow at Morningside, I'll be careful I promise. Gonna do a road ride on the MTB tomorrow just to see how it feels. Certainly not gonna try be a hero but yussiss man I can't NOT ride.

Drink loads of milk and get some calcium supplements, worked a treat for me. I was healed up really nicely after 6 weeks, doc was really happy. Then 4 weeks later I broke it again smiley19.gif

But it was a huge crash, bent my bars and tacoed my back wheel. 5 stitches in my hip as well and roasties all down my left side.

Personally, I think you should rather stay in bed with milk and cookies, and let me take your entry off your hands for you.

Come on MBP, throw Captain Iron Balls a bone!