looking for a new bike shop

docmark

Im finally fed up with my JHB shop that I got my Trek and GFisher bikes from. I wont name them but they are being sued by a former Miss SA and in front of the competions commison ( Hint, hint)!!

What bike shops do you guys recommend in JHB/Pretoria that are Trek agents and who should I chat with.

Thanks

Save yourself the frustration and money. Learn to do maintenance yourself, it is easier than you might think. A good book from Zinn or Parktool will guide you step by step, or do one of JB's courses at www.yellowsaddle.co.za . With the correct tools the job becomes easy, and very rewarding to sip on the beer that you can now afford!

those brands you named have the crappest aftersales service so I dont think it is the shop boet.

Try Dunkeld cycles ..not sure who the other shops that do Treks are??

linden - i've always had excellent service from them, and they never try to sell me anything - they have referred me to another shop when the didn't had exactly what i wanted - AND after one of the guys lent me his own bike's brakes for a sabie experience cos mine wasn't back from a service in time, they'll have my loyalty (and credit card) for a loooong time Smile

cat-i2010-05-08 11:46:33