Breedtsnek Directions please

BrendonMyb

Please can someone give me directions to Breedsnek

just clicked im doing a ride there but need directions on how to get there

please help !!!

Head towards Magaliesburg village (R24 to Rustenburg), the start of the dirt road is about 7 or so k's from the village.

park at the garage...think its a BP, also they make flippen lekker pies at the bakery there, get one after your ride with a pint of milk....sorted

btw was there last sunday....road towards the top is in pretty bad shape(awesome for us....not so awesome for the cars), nevermind the rockgarden on the other side, watched a oke in a camry with a boat on a trailer plow through the rockgarden after getting 2 punctures in  a matter of seconds in the rockgarden....freakin hilarious LOL
rouxtjie2010-05-07 07:04:46

I will quickly check on Google maps. Lukep saved it on his Garmin the last time we were there. Maybe he can help

I  live nearby and go over once a week (in my 4x4 that is!) to visit a friend near Sparkling Waters, I cannot believe how stupid people can be on that road, saw a fancy ass BMW trying his luck on Monday and that was while we were having a massive downpour, even my Sani was slipping! The other week a guy in Peugot was going up as I was coming down, I stopped him and warned him but he got quite shirty with me (yes I have done this before attitude) so I parked my truck and watched him take off a good size chunk of his exhaust, what a tappet!

Fat lot of help you guys are....

BumpNgrind' date=' you can find some directions here:

just remember that at the R560 t-junction, you stop following these directions and turn left! unless you want to surprise my mom for mothers day LOL

[/quote']

i can just see her face, i didnt order male groom online

thank you nancy, you rock

anytime dude Thumbs%20Up Wink

enjoy the ride!

I  live nearby and go over once a week (in my 4x4 that is!) to visit a friend near Sparkling Waters' date=' I cannot believe how stupid people can be on that road, saw a fancy ass BMW trying his luck on Monday and that was while we were having a massive downpour, even my Sani was slipping! The other week a guy in Peugot was going up as I was coming down, I stopped him and warned him but he got quite shirty with me (yes I have done this before attitude) so I parked my truck and watched him take off a good size chunk of his exhaust, what a tappet![/quote']

I hear you mojo, its histerical how these okes think they can manage to get over it in their sedans, but then again most of the okes are heading towards buffelspoort dam and already have a couple of "brannes agter die blad".....Hou vas my dop, check hierdie move Big%20smile....

I  live nearby and go over once a week (in my 4x4 that is!) to visit a friend near Sparkling Waters' date=' I cannot believe how stupid people can be on that road, saw a fancy ass BMW trying his luck on Monday and that was while we were having a massive downpour, even my Sani was slipping! The other week a guy in Peugot was going up as I was coming down, I stopped him and warned him but he got quite shirty with me (yes I have done this before attitude) so I parked my truck and watched him take off a good size chunk of his exhaust, what a tappet![/quote']

I hear you mojo, its histerical how these okes think they can manage to get over it in their sedans, but then again most of the okes are heading towards buffelspoort dam and already have a couple of "brannes agter die blad".....Hou vas my dop, check hierdie move Big%20smile....

bwaa  hahahaha, havent heard that in a long time

"hou vas my dop, en check hierdie manouvre"

will pm LukeP for a more direct gps co-ord sothat i dont go visit nancy's mom

enjoy bump, do yourself a favour though, go over the top and about 200-300m down the other side there is the infamous rock garden, if there is a car going up see what happens to them there, pretend you taking a break and get ready to be entertained Thumbs%20Up

enjoy bump' date=' do yourself a favour though, go over the top and about 200-300m down the other side there is the infamous rock garden, if there is a car going up see what happens to them there, pretend you taking a break and get ready to be entertained Thumbs%20Up[/quote']

according to my mates yup we ar egoing over the top,

hehehehe (snickers) ill def keep an eye out for them dumb motorists & will most definately take that long extended break to wait for a car to come up there & make a poepol of himself.

i guess ill be making statements like.......

"ooohhhh ouch that sounded expensive"