TEAM TCS

pedal

I would like to say thanks to Carel, for assisting Pedal Jnr in the Jock yesterday.... he was so hoping to get a good finish, but thanks to you, he actually was able to finsh.

Carel is always willing to help. I have seen this on numerous occasions. And he has been proven to be very patient with a hysterical (lost) woman, late for a mountain bike ride, on the other side of the lineEmbarrassed.

Carel is always willing to help. I have seen this on numerous occasions. And he has been proven to be very patient with a hysterical (lost) woman' date=' late for a mountain bike ride, on the other side of the lineEmbarrassed. [/quote']

Heard she had bad directions?Confused And that I was to blame? Cry

Carel is always willing to help. I have seen this on numerous occasions. And he has been proven to be very patient with a hysterical (lost) woman' date=' late for a mountain bike ride, on the other side of the lineEmbarrassed. [/quote']

Uhm, maybe, but not really. The sign just reads "Sandton, Hartbeespoortdam" and not "Diepsloot". And I'm pretty clueless... 

Pedal,

It's a pleasure, glad that I could have helped Jr...

Sorry that my guys weren't quicker so that I could have helped a little sooner... hopefully Next time we will be closer...

I will always help and assist if possible, even a competitor, as to me, it's about the participation and camaraderie rather than the end result. It's always nice if the end result is good (like the 2nd place in the HillClimb) but at the end, for me, it's more about enjoying the riding and building friendships...

Yep, I know, it's not always the smartest thing to do, but that is how it is...

As I have mentioned previously the other TCS riders are equally helpful (Zaskar helped my son lots at winter challenge!).

Oh... Maybe I won't be as willing to help the Uys brothers from Colorpress in case of need though...

Being referred to as "those c$nts" does unfortunately not endear you to sympathy and willingness from "those c$nts" to go the extra mile when things go wrong Dead

some of the TCS team was at my house yesterday, and it was such fun to have them here!!! Thx Carel for always looking after my boet, don't think you know how much that means to all of us

Uhm, maybe, but not really. The sign just reads "Sandton, Hartbeespoortdam" and not "Diepsloot". And I'm pretty clueless... 

EmbarrassedHug

I in any case told Christie it's my own fault because I forgot my printed out directions at work. He also commented that maybe people don't know how little I knowEmbarrassed.

I in any case told Christie it's my own fault because I forgot my printed out directions at work. He also commented that maybe people don't know how little I knowEmbarrassed.

Tell him to give you a hand next time LOL

Tell him to give you a hand next time LOL

Oh no, not the fat handShocked!

(He actually told me it is the right off-ramp, but I didn't believe him...). Dope!
Rakker2007-07-23 04:57:38

I also have to add my thanks to Carel. He came to the rescue plenty times while I was with Jaco in the front. Muchos Gracias!

PS- You will have to lift the suspension on that Mini to see the race, hey! Or maybe that a secret plan to look under all the other cars...

I also have to add my thanks to Carel. He came to the rescue plenty times while I was with Jaco in the front. Muchos Gracias!

Always a pleasure Austin... Anytime' date=' just say when... Big%20smile

PS- You will have to lift the suspension on that Mini to see the race, hey! Or maybe that a secret plan to look under all the other cars...
That is the price we have to pay to have the Coolest Teamcar in the peleton WinkLOLLOLLOL