Quick recap - Team Barloworld

Man with no name

I think we all have an idea that Barloworld has been doing well... but how well?

Two stage wins

One second place

Two Third places

Robbie Hunter - second in the points classification

Mauricio Soler - second in the KOM AND second in the young rider by JUST 37 SECONDS.....

Any more, please add!!

I did not know he was that close to Contador in the Young Rider, while I dont need to tell anyone what a class rider Contador is. Only 37 seconds!! This guy has the potential two take two of the four jerseys in the biggest race on earth and he has only been cycling since he was 17!!

They're doing very well. Almost too well. (don't think one can do too well) But the way they're riding(some of them) they'll probably get offers from other teams. Unless BW pays huge salaries after this TDF. Will be sad to see riders leave after this tour. Now this is where the PRO Tour scheme sux! No team can get in and no team can get out!

MWNN

"Mauricio Soler - second in the KOM AND second in the young rider by JUST 37 SECONDS....."

Maybe yesterday stage he was 37 second behind. Overall is a different story

Young Rider Classification

1 Alberto Contador Velasco (Spa) Discovery Channel         64.14.38
2 Mauricio Soler (Col) Barloworld                                                9.08

With rasmussen focused on winning the race he needs to get a fair amount of time against Contador and evans still to be safe, TODAY is Soler's big chance to get in an early break and chase points.
Gumpole2007-07-23 02:08:54

MWNN, the 37 seconds in the Young Riders Competition was only for Yesterday's Stage

Overall Soler is quite a bit away from Contador at 09:08

But as another bonus Kanstantin Siutsou from Barloworld is third in the Best young rider competition (albeit 20 mins down)

So Barloworld has 2nd & 3rd in Best Young Rider competition

I think we all have an idea that Barloworld has been doing well... but how well?

Two stage wins

One second place

Two Third places

Robbie Hunter - second in the points classification

Mauricio Soler - second in the KOM AND second in the young rider by JUST 37 SECONDS.....

Any more' date=' please add!!

I did not know he was that close to Contador in the Young Rider, while I dont need to tell anyone what a class rider Contador is. Only 37 seconds!! This guy has the potential two take two of the four jerseys in the biggest race on earth and he has only been cycling since he was 17!!
[/quote']

I also miss read that last night, it's :

Young Rider Classification

1 Alberto Contador Velasco (Spa) Discovery Channel Pro Cycling Team 64.14.38

2 Mauricio Soler (Col) Barloworld 9.08

3 Kanstantin Siutsou (Blr) Barloworld 20.30

The 37 seconds was for the stage, not the overall, but still Clap Clap two of the top 3 in that competition is awesome!

Soler's style looks like that of the ooooold school, similar to the kind I've seen in the Black & White photos and footage.

Soler's style looks like that of the ooooold school' date=' similar to the kind I've seen in the Black & White photos and footage.
[/quote']

He reminds me of Mercx...all over his bike ...but effective!