New toy for kids

Harry Potter

This is now all over the news, would like fellow hubbers opinion, The new (old) board game at toysRus now in SA

20100511_084317_~7710931.JPG

yes why not call up the demons and send them after the bike hi-jackers. I wonder if they've got a blue one for boys.

yes why not call up the demons and send them after the bike hi-jackers. I wonder if they've got a blue one for boys.

LOL,

This is now all over the news' date=' would like fellow hubbers opinion, The new (old) board game at toysRus now in SA

20100511_084317_~7710931.JPG

[/quote'] DOWN WITH "TOYS R US"Censored

I buy all the little ones toy from them , they are cheap and the quality is ok . To be honest I spend a lot of time in there looking at all the cool toys and have never ,ever seen a kid in there buying his own toys ! If a parent is so stoopid to buy something like that for his kid then we should put welfare onto him .

I buy all the little ones toy from them ' date=' they are cheap and the quality is ok . [/quote']

You must go to a Toy Zone. Bigger variety and better prices.

This is a game that works on the ideomotor response. For those who believe in imaginary things, this would be great fodder for journo's who thrive on trivial rubbish like this. If I were a parent I'd be FAR more concerned about my kid having a cellphone linked to MXit, or the countless other ways they are exposed to REAL dangers.

The Ouija board was invented in the late 1800's as a game, and works on the same principle as used by water diviners. It works on YOUR own thoughts, and subconsciously YOU control what it does. NOT some bored demon waiting at Toy'sR US. It amazes me how stupid some people can still be in this day and age. If you don't believe what I'm saying, try to play a game of Ouija blindfolded.

Rather worry about REAL dangers, like drinking p!ss filled tap water, or drunk, drugged up motorists, or the fact that soon Greece will be in big dwang, and we could have a lot of new Superette's all over the place ;)

Life of Christ board game Clap

that is brilliant

religion was always about power, control and making money..... but this has gone to a whole new level.