Giro DA Italia

Tdog

I just watched the super sport coverage of the Giro and was shocked by the bad standard of announcing... Does any one feel the same way?

Are you talking about the coverage that was on channel 205? If so, then I agree. the comentator seemed to run out of things to say during his commenting. I do not know what the commentators name was.

I also agree, we all know there's just one voice for the tours and thats

MR PHIL LIGGETT

The highlight package at 06:00 this morning was terrible as well (if its a different package you saw)

And whats up with all the crashes Ouch

i think the announcer's name is Paddy Agnue... Too many "oooh's" and "aaaahs" and not enough info.

He is actually a soccer pundit (and I personally think he should stick to that funny game where guys chase their balls around)...

This isn't Paddy - as said on the other threads, this guy makes Paddy sound like a commentating expert...

I only managed to see the Monday edited version and the picture quality was also terrible.

Ja, I don't know what cameras those Italians use....picture a bit better on HDPVR, but still shockingly bad!!!

Did you notice how he starts a sentence and then suddenly stops halfway...then he stays quiet for a few seconds and starts another sentence...

Whoever that commentator is he knows Jack sh*t about commentating or cycling.

Refereing to the riders as" the people who will win today, then switches to the cyclists who will win today...."

Kadel Evans (not Cadel) is riding on his own.... with someone else

A rider is signaling to his team car - but its the Yellow Mavic service vehicle

Oh a rider is on the ground, maybe he fell

Yes that is defintely Bradley Wiggins (as if we cannot see that...with the camera on him)

Van de velde is hurt, he looks hurt, bla bla bla

They coming around the corner, cant really see much, but the next group is coming around the corner........

Vi nou kou rof (As apposed to Vino kourof), and many more

Best to mute and just watch the pics

But at least were seeing some of the action

what channel what time cheez but no problem on coverage of bolls

or darts or ...........