Supercycling and Firefox - online entrys

narra

Howdy People

They broke it Dead Now you can only enter events online with IE Cry This is really a sad day Confused Not the Linux or the Windows version of Firefox works anymore.

Does somebody know somebody at SuperCycling ?

Also had to resort to doing an online entry in ie yesterday.

But I do have a friend involved in the online events, I shall ask her about it

Thanks Rolla. Please also ask about checking for you races that you have entered also. It is the same problem that you click and nothing happens :(

Howdy People

They broke it Dead Now you can only enter events online with IE Cry This is really a sad day Confused Not the Linux or the Windows version of Firefox works anymore.

Does somebody know somebody at SuperCycling ?

Safari and Firefox on Mac works fine...

Sites that do not use proper HTML suck.

At least there is a workaround on Windows - I use the IE Tab extension for Firefox for these sites. This runs IE in a Firefox tab.

At least you don't have to open IE directly - just right click and open in IE tab. For broken sites that you visit often you can set it to always open in a IE tab.

Hi there Narra and co!

We DID indeed have a problem after we made some changes to the entry system. This was caused when were were testing some functionality with regards to CSA licensing (touchy subject, I know). We have now corrected this and this should all work fine. Please can you test when you get a chance? I suppose this will mean that you need to enter more races hey? :-) In our defence, we only received queries on this on Monday so the turn over time wasn't to bad we would hope?

We are also working on the "race searching" facility and should have this working soon.

Apologies for any inconvenience to all the non-IE surfers!

Yours in Cycling.

Cycle Events!

Cycle Events,

There has also been an issue with the "What races have I entered" function in FF, you need to use IE to check. Can you guys investigate that as well?

Thanks

Thanks Cycle Events. Will test. At least know we now who to bug with our Firefox issues :)

man with no name, they looking at that problem :)

Thank you

narra2007-07-24 09:01:14