OLD man gives three Thugs a hiding / Hospital

Guest Frail4Life

Guest Frail4Life

We need to find this guy and give him a bicycle, So he can help Stop the troubles up North.

Nelspruit - Three muggers were "taught a lesson" when they tried to rob a 58-year-old man in Nelspruit on Tuesday.

Willie Botha fought back so ferociously that his attackers ended up in hospital.

He says he had gone to a pharmacy in Nelspruit on Tuesday to buy painkillers for his wife, Issie, 54. At about 15:00, he started walking back to his house, about 10km outside the city.

"I walked past an overgrown vlei near the Rob Ferreira hospital in Samora Machel Road when the three jumped me from out of the bushes. They tried to grab my cellphone and money from my pocket.

'Nobody pushes me around'

"But I'm a ninja and nobody pushes me around," he said.

When he was younger, Botha was a devoted student of martial arts.

"Back then I was trained by a Chinese instructor in Benoni and I obtained a seventh dan in karate. I also speak fluent Mandarin."

During the "flash fight", as he describes it, he punched one of the attackers so hard that his jaw was dislocated. Botha then kicked him between the legs for good measure.

Botha was able to get his hands on a piece of wood, which he used to teach the second would-be robber a lesson.

"The third guy started running when he saw his buddies getting a hiding, but a passerby caught him and gave him a proper hiding as well!"

Al three robbers were admitted to hospital. Botha says he isn't going to report the incident to the police.

Punishment

"I've given them their punishment already. They've learned to leave the elderly and other people alone."

Until recently Botha had worked as a technician, but he lost his job when the business closed.

For the past few years he's been living on the Barberton road, about 10km outside Nelspruit, and has been walking for the past four years after his car was stolen during a robbery in Piet Retief.

"But somewhere out there is someone who likes me," he said. Shortly after the attack, someone phoned to offer him a job. He'll start working as a forester on Monday.

He refused to have his photograph taken by Beeld. "I've always hated having photos taken. I've only done it once - for my ID book," he said.

EXCELLENT smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif frail2010-05-13 01:43:00

AMAZING story, almost got a bit chocked up when I read that he was given a job, he really deserves it.

Boy oh boy did they pick the wrong oke on the wrong day to mess with.

Would have paid big money to see that...LEGEND!

What bad luck for those robbers, they wake up thinking they're going to rob some old toppie today and they walk into a 7dan 'ninja'.  Haha.  Brilliant, kick their asses.

Guest Frail4Life

We need to find this guy and give him a bicycle, So he can help Stop the troubles up North.

Buy the guy a MTB and let him hit the trails!

in JHB/CT and anywhere else there are muggers in need of a large can of whip-ass... damn-it, lets pay him to do that. LOL

similar thing happend to my old Judo Sensei up in Jozi he was drawing money at the ATM when two guys pulled guns on him, pitty they should have realized that a firearm is supposed to be used at a distance.

My sensei broke the one guys neck, and the other chap ran away. Pitty though that my sensei got charged with Manslaughter. And had to go defend himself in court.

At least there is one less @#$@ to worry about.

Also heard of a 7Dan guy close to home, got attacked by a couple of thugs, beaten them up badly... and ended up with a case of assault!

shows you how hillarious our judiciary works, defend yourslef & your still in the dwang.

congats to the guy from nelspruit, you deserve every little bit of good that comes your way