Bosckop MTB park PTA east

JurgenL

Hi all, some of you might have heard about the Boshkop MTB park east of PTA. Well, we've been there for just about 2 years now, and after some changes to the track, I think we're on the right way. In stead of having about 10 different loops where the rider has to ride some parts up to 3 times, to get to every trail, there are now only 2 big loops. The difficulty level is easy to advanced, with some obsticles for expert riders. Total distance would be around 16km of pure singletrack. Cost is R20.- per adult per day and R10.- for children under 12 years. Kiddies track also available. Braai facilities are almost complete and there is a shop for cold drinks, patches, tubes etc. For directions, go to Bosckop mtb Facebook page. Looking forward to seeing some new faces there.

Jurgen& Team Wink

our gps co-ordinates are S25*46.564' E028*24.879'

if you come from Lynnwood rd, its 5km past Hans Strydom, turn left onto the Boschkop rd, then after 2km left onto Mooiplaats rd (gravel road) go on for 4.3km. you have to cross the Pienaars river, go up the hill and KEEP LEFT. Turn right at the 2nd farm road and continue for 500m, we're on the left. Look out for the yellow signs. Flyers with the map on are available at most Cycle shops in Centurion and PTA east.

Really good riding - especially if you incorporate it into a longer ride out East (at least you get to satisfy the single track urges Smile)

• 1 month later...

For those who did the Nissan Hazeldean MTB, part of the race went through Boschkop MTB. Nice fascilities and still safe.