Discovery Channel

HANSIE SLIM

I see someone refer to them as the Disco Queens. If they are such pansies why are they giving the other teams a run for their money.

They have the best manager at the tour. How was their timing with George at the top of the climb with Alberto. It was no coincedence. It was planned. Same the other day with Popo and Alberto.

I think we will see a different race from them tomorrow.

Yesterday the chicken looked very stressed receiving his yellow jersey. Think he has got a race on his hands.

Probably because they are a good team. But still do not like them and will still refer to them as disco queens. It's the same reason some people take the p*ss out of Rasmussen and call him Skeletor.

Skeletor sounds cool in a geeky kinda way, so it's not much of an insult.  Chicken on the other hand....

Honestly, anyone that drops the chicken/skeletor is cool, even if it are the queens!

Despite what P+Ph had to say... Chicken was isolated, Contador attacked 6 times.... Chicken responded 6 times.... and has now in my opinion got a 'safe' buffer from Evans for the TT. Good day for the chicken.

As for Disco/ Contador if he was feeling so good (and he did look strong) why didn't he attack from much earlier???

I think it was because he thought that an attack at the top was risk free for him if Rasmussen countered and got he gap he thought he could catch him on the descent, and he obviously was planning on descending like a demon and maybe getting half a minute or so on Rasmussen if one of his attacks gapped rasmussen....

But all this seems like very negative tactics, not 100% committed to trying to win but rather trying to solidify his seat on the podium in Paris (Evans was likely to jump up to second if Contador didn't get more time on him)??
Gumpole2007-07-24 00:58:09

Tommorow will be a hard day in the saddle for Chicken, Contador, Evans, and other GC contenders will be going after him in a big way, We should see a concerted disco effort to launch Contador. Will be intersesting to see if Rabobank can cover every move, I think not. I cant believe that Disco dont have a plan, they do look dis(co)organised at the moment, but I bet it will come together tomorow

Despite what we all say the "Disco Queens" handed out a thrashing & I like it - Hopefully Vino "received no help" per say & if its worth anything he was spectacular without doubt .... tomorrow should play out & see the yellow jersey under attack -

"DT"

Rabobank riders must be worn today ( along with ASTANA). Now some smaller teams can finish the CHICKEN off.

Honestly' date=' anyone that drops the chicken/skeletor is cool, even if it are the queens! [/quote']

NOOOOOOTTTTTTT, the only one who may drop him is KLoden, not Contodor, not EVANS (OMG the AussieDeadDeadDead), hopefully Vino will help Kloden now back to the top.

I realise i could get blasted for this and it might be seen as a little lame but...

2morro is gonna be "murder on the dance floor" with the disco queens. The masters of the universe under the control of "Skeletor" should be up to the boogie.

Lights, camera and action!

I think they should start using Levi,He has just been sitting there waiting for something to go wrong.He looks to be comfortable,so why not send him out on the second last climb and make Rabobank chase?He is still close on GC so they will have to chase him.If they decide to just focus on contador then Levi might just make up some time and Levi will be stronger in the final TT.

If Levi is really that strong surely he would have made a move, I'm not sure that he isn't moving because he can't

I reckon the race is far from over - personally I don't think that Chicken is going to retain it - unless he pulls off another TT of note ! If he does - I'd insist that his pee be tested for "break fluid"

If Levi is really that strong surely he would have made a move' date=' I'm not sure that he isn't moving because he can't[/quote']

The same could have been said for skeletor the firs few days of the tour...

Wolverine,I don't think he is strong enough to go one on one  in the mountains!!He clearly does not like the pace changes and attacking,he prefers to stay with a steady pace,but he has been up there everyday.So he must be strong and should try something,the only way to put Rassmussen under some real pressure now is if he has to start focusing on more than just Contador.But he has to go before the last climb.

Discovery  need to make a decission. Are they riding for top places in the tour or are they riding to win!!!

Leipheimer needs to sacrifice his 4th position in order to try force chicken to chase and hope that Contador can benifit from the efforts chicken will have to make.

If they dont!!!...........Chicken wins the tour!!!!!..which at the moment looks like he deserves it!!