2008 Raleighs

AndreZA

Finally..........a Raleigh that really looks nice. To date, all of their bikes (with the exception of the White 2005 RC6000) have been ugly.

The yellow Team looks awesome

Fandy I forwarded this to M. Your days of living in bliss are over..... forever!!!!!!!!! She is verrrry sensative about her bike riding skills!!!!!!!!!!

Fandy I forwarded this to M. Your days of living in bliss are over..... forever!!!!!!!!! She is verrrry sensative about her bike riding skills!!!!!!!!!!

oh riiight... 2 seperate words... ek dog jy vra MNET moet leer viets ry.. Tongue

I saw the RC6000 and RC3000 on the net today. Not as nice as the RC7000 and RC Team. Just one question, are the RC3000 and RC6000 carbon? Looking at the curves by the head set and bottom tube, they look carbon. In fact the frames look very similar to the Schwinn Peleton frames.

Hi Brandon Els.

You wont see me again on a Raleigh again. Have you put enough paint on the cracks ? I got Sh t service this year when my frame cracked. Sorry not me again.

Just a question just before the "wheels" come off totally. Are you sure this is the right way to handle your gripe. Just a plain accusation without any background or substantiated information. This is really not very decent. I think it is fairly common and downright sleazy of you. Maybe you got sh!t service because you are a little sh!t!!!!!! Hendrik Petoors2007-07-25 18:05:03

Just a question just before the "wheels" come off totally. Are you sure this is the right way to handle your gripe. Just a plain accisation without any background or substatiated information. This is really not very decent. i think it is fairly common and downright sleazy of you. Maybe you got sh!t service because you are a little sh!t!!!!!!

ClapClapClap

You'll see on the site that it actually says, and I quote:

"RC 3000 Carbon
RC 6000 Carbon
RC 6000 Carbon Lady"

...so yeah, they are carbon. Should be killer prices. Let's just hope they last...