Rave: Mr Look and Advanced VeloSports

GoLefty!!

Hi all,

Many have seen Mr LOOK's posting on the forum, he is the agent for LOOK Cycle products in Africa. I would just to put in a positive word for the service delivery of he and his company.

In September of last year I realised that my Giant was killing my back. The geometry was just too race oriented for my riding and I needed /wanted something a bit less aggressive.

After an extensive product search I opted for a Look 585 optimum frameset due to the more relaxed geometry but still race (if I want to ) oriented stiffness.

I contacted Mr.LOOk via the hub and we chatted about options. I needed to sell my Giant first. once I confirmed the order Mr Look offered me a loan frame to use until my 585 arrived. The frame was not in stock so had to go on back order with the factory.

A few weeks later a 595 loan frame arrived at my LBS for me to use for the Argus and beyond.

Mr LOOK kept me in the loop the whole time, right up to the point where my frame was in Sa and ready for shipping to me.

Stellar service and a fantastic LOOKing bike :). The benchmark is set and I trust the service will continue.

If you are in the market for something from the Look Cycle company, I believe you will enjoy the experience of dealing with Mr Look.

Thumbs%20Up

as soon as its built.

Having an issue with the Chris King suppliers. I ordered a CK road MTb for Sram GXP and they sent a std BB sans adaptor sleeve and spring washer.

My LBS is trying to get the missing parts asap but i fear that it will only be next week. :(

Once built, the obligatory couch photos will be posted :)

But truct me on this, its a stunning frame. The workmanship is impecable. Not a drop of resin out of place. The BB shell does not need facing, here is no resin residue left behind anywhere. No mould seams can be seen anywhere. I tlooks like a mono moulded framemould to look like a lugger frame.

The decals are applied without a single blemish, not a rough edge anywhere, and I inspected each decal edge.

I reckon the build quality is the best I have seen and that includes the likes of more expensive frames from the USA.

But wait, patience. When the BB's missing parts are found and she is built, it will be piccie time.

Oh nice touches. the frame comes with the headset and fork preinstalled and set.

The ergo post is a work of art and the frame cover is actually a bike cover so the bike does not gather dust. However its so gorgeous I want to hang it in the lounge as art, as I have done with my guitars.

Even my S.O. had to concede, "it looks like it's worth more than what you paid for it!"

If thats not an endorsement then I don't know what is.

The workmanship is impecable. Not a drop of resin out of place. The BB shell does not need facing' date=' here is no resin residue left behind anywhere. No mould seams can be seen anywhere.

[/quote']

sounds like you looked at my Raleigh. smiley4.gif

But yes, Mr Look does help his custommers quite a bit. He lend me a pair of Quartz pedals to try when they came out with no obligations.