My baby's done...

LazyTrailRider

Ja Ek dink jy moet die rizerbar kom haal...jy sal dalk die stem wil omflip en spacers uithaal dat hy nie te moeilik klim nie. En n 180 rotor voor op sit. verder is daar nie vout nie. NICE BIKE!

still cant beleve how well It came together.. We were talking about it 3 sundays ago, and within that same week you had everything!

Ja Ek dink jy moet die rizerbar kom haal...jy sal dalk die stem wil omflip en spacers uithaal dat hy nie te moeilik klim nie. En n 180 rotor voor op sit.

+1

And maybe a Nevegal up front. Not sure where you ride but that beast deserves some rubber with GRIP!

Is daai die fiets se oorsprongklike kleur?

My pel het ook een maar sy fiets het nie clear laag oor nie.

just make sure those kenda small block 8's dont come close to water, they get suicidal :D

just make sure those kenda small block 8's dont come close to water' date=' they get suicidal :D[/quote']

It depends if you ride clay or not, but thats besides the point.

Why would you want grip? Isnt the whole deal wth Mtbiking about getting the 2weel drifts going around the corners and gunning down singletrack in the straightest line possible?

I must have had it wrong all alongShocked

As you know it depends on the track, not sure what you have where you ride boss, but trying to get over wet roots, slimey rocks, wet leaves, river crossings, even small mud puddles with those are scary at the best of times.

As you know it depends on the track' date=' not sure what you have where you ride boss, but trying to get over wet roots, slimey rocks, wet leaves, river crossings, even small mud puddles with those are scary at the best of times.

[/quote']

HEHE, show me a tire that grips on those above and I will be your slaveWink

The best is to prevent those, In otherwords, Fly!

Bos2010-05-17 10:22:51

Ja Ek dink jy moet die rizerbar kom haal...jy sal dalk die stem wil omflip en spacers uithaal dat hy nie te moeilik klim nie. En n 180 rotor voor op sit.

+1

And maybe a Nevegal up front. Not sure where you ride but that beast deserves some rubber with GRIP!

Pfffft, I'm with Bos on drifting and flying Wink. I've ridden with all types of monster tires (except those silly 3" Nokians) over the years, but this new generation fast-rolling stuff has me converted. It's all about the skill!

OK, maybe I'll recall the above statement after I've crashed because of the new ride's added speed...

Is daai die fiets se oorsprongklike kleur?

My pel het ook een maar sy fiets het nie clear laag oor nie.

Ja, ek dink dit is die oorspronlike ball-burnished afwerking. Ek het die raam 2de hands gekoop.

Dit het gladnie 'n clear coat op nie, is rou aluminium en het wel op 'n paar plekke begin effe aanslaan. Daar is egter niks wat 'n bottel Silvo en elbow grease nie kan oplos nie, ek het so 45minute spandeer om dit blink te kry soos die fotos wys!

just make sure those kenda small block 8's dont come close to water' date=' they get suicidal :D[/quote']

It depends if you ride clay or not, but thats besides the point.

Why would you want grip? Isnt the whole deal wth Mtbiking about getting the 2weel drifts going around the corners and gunning down singletrack in the straightest line possible?

I must have had it wrong all alongShocked

LOL.  Hell yes.  Bring on the drift...

After my first ride in Tokai on Saturday, I thought I'd just come back and comment on the drift thing...

Must've washed the front out 4 or 5 times, each time drifting it waaaay further than I'd ever think would be recoverable from. Guess what, no crashes, just speed and the inevitable "how the @#$ did I just do that?!!" thoughts.

I'll admit it was a bit scary getting used to doing DH-racing-type speeds again after so many years of absence, but this machine is *AMAZING* Thumbs%20Up

Most important for me is rolling resistance, grip comes second because for normal XC use you will rarely reach the end of your tire's grip.

I had always used WTB Velociraptors until last year which have so much grip I believe that if you covered a wall in mud, you will be able to ride up it. But the draaaaag...

I have settled on Monorails now, which I will recommend to anyone. Very fast rolling centre but when you lean it over it has much bigger 'C' shaped cups that bite into the ground.